Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Watching season 1 of Happy Days. I love this show. big_smile big_smile big_smile

oh shit back when tv had a meaning!!!!

Watched a couple of episodes of Kenny Vs Spenny.

LoudLon, I just LOVED everything I've seen from game of throne. Not only because of the boobies but the writing is phenomenal. I saw an interview with the dude and he's just way too cool. And no I won't tell you what happens with Sean Bean, I'll let you see it. lol

LoudLon wrote:

I don't have cable, either.  So I wait until an hour or so after a show I want to watch has aired, then download it. lol

I do the same thing big_smile
I have cable at home which is useless to me since I only go there to sleep tongue
And the bf doesn't have cable cause he doesn't care much for TV. Whatever he wants to watch, he'll find in YouTube.

You Tube is like the new cable. lol

The Walking Dead

yea Ba-by I got my fixx

Game of Thrones in excellent. Really enjoy watching. But I also like what Netflix is doing with Game of Cards... funny they both use this game theme. But the writing and cinematography are very good and Kevin Spacey is also very good. A new model for a TV show in that they are making the whole season available immediately. Interesting. Makes the US political system seem like a den of snakes... wait a minute...

Punk -- wrapped up the first season last night.  Thanks for not spoiling about Bean, but I should have seen it coming. lol

Arrested Development.  I love this show

^^^ Dig that show quite a bit, myself.  Y'know, they announced last year that an Arrested Development movie has been officially greenlit...

The Following

^^^
This show is truely amazing.

getken wrote:

But the writing and cinematography are very good and Kevin Spacey is also very good.

Spacey is always great in everything he does.

And LoudLon, that wouldn't have been cool to spoil it. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 14:20:32)

I really want to get into the Following but I missed the first episode and now I have to find it online before catching up.  It's a cool concept.

Last thing I watched on TV was scooby doo......gotta love kids.

^^^ The first two eps of The Following were good -- not great, just good -- but the third episode kicked it up a notch.  I counted no less than three moments where I actually said, 'Oh, shit!"

SMASH is on NBC now and man, I dig this show.
And woah freaking Debra Messing, Katharine McPhee and Megan Hilty are ÜBER HOOOT.
I love Anjelica Huston's character, she plays it perfectly. She's a great actress that lady. Fun music show, much more WAY much more than that crappy Glee. smile

Top Gear (US)

Last night I finished re-watching Season 6 of Psych as build-up to tonights Season 7 premiere.  Last season ended with a cliffhanger so I'm anxious to see how things shake out, moreso since this season was delayed for some reason.

Waliking Dead and Bones

Arrow and it was great tonight.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-27 21:26:37)

Suburgatory
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1741256/
AweFREAKINGsome sitcom with Alan Tudik that I like a lot.

Nashville
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2281375/
SUBLIME and which has an incredible voice Hayden Panettiere that I'm in a passionate love with since Claire Bear in Heroes.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT for sunday and the first of Red Widow http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2215399/ with the very talentuously cute Radha Mitchel that was a blast in Silent Hill and Pitch Black among others. Looks very, very nice.

And damn NBC Revolution http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2070791/ restarts back only the 25th. Way too long.

Watching Jimmy Fallon now and it's fun and hilarious as always.

Simpsons

Seen a damn lotta them but always great to watch back and discover new ones.

Bart for president!!! lol

Mrs.Brown's Boys.

Thank You Note's friday on Fallon. Hilarious as always. Fallon rules.
I dig this and the little music The Roots play for that. They're THE BEST show music band EVER!!!

Vampire Diaries RULES!!! More I watch it, more I like. Really good story and acting not to talk about the shots which are just plain superb.