Re: Totally random

thedeadshallrule wrote:

That's right Daryl, you snag that crossbow on your way out!!!
WOOT
Love my Walking Dead:D

Thanks for the spoiler Daphne guess I don't need to watch it on Friday now.

^^
Ooopsie.

And since I DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet, either...

kXnPunk wrote:

You might have resisted but we still got the point. FAIL!!! lol

That was the idea, so UNFAIL. big_smile

^^^
Mwahahaha yeah. I figured. lol

Very nice words from one of the best these are.

When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.

Nelson Mandela

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 13:32:48)

I love when Cap posts, it's like a piece of wisdom - doesn't always hit you, but when it does, it's amazing. lol

Maybe that's a bad analogy, but you get me.

^^^
Yeah Cap. ownz.
Well as most of the people here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 2NXY#t=23s

How the hell are you meant to play that? I'm trying to learn this song but I just can't get the damn timing of the verse. Argh.

Ahh....Mastodon...now you're talking my language.  For sure the timing on this song isn't clear-cut but the drumming is tight.  Keep listening and the pattern is there.  I don't play this particular mastodon tune but there sooo many fun ones to play

^^^
Practice makes perfect they say. One day you'll get it.
But the timing is really insane. Great song BTW. By a great band.

@Jack - Yeah, Brann's drumming is always insane. What songs by Mastodon can you play?

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-11 14:41:39)

I like the ones that can be pulled off alone with a really fun hook...Blood and Thunder is a good warm up..March of the fire Ants is a lot of fun, Iron Tusk...even Colony of Birchmen, which I know isn't everyone's favorite...but it's a lot of fun.  I have a guitar that's tuned down to C with Active Emg's for this expressed purpose....it's my Stoner Metal Axe

Iron Tusk is so good man, one of my favorites from them.

Eli Roth's going into cannibal stuff in The Green Inferno. That'll be sweet, I love this guy's stuff since Cabin Fever.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2403021/

Yeah, I liked Cabin fever...not so much Hostel but I really like Eli roth in general...He's got a Haunted House in Las Vegas called the Goretorium...can't believe I didn't know that when I went in May...Next time, I guess.

I love Cannibal Holocaust...so I'll be happy to see a modern take on that.

Iron Tusk is a great song to just jam to, and you can scream along with the lyrics - always fun. I love playing (certain parts) of Hearts Alive, Colony of Birchmen (I tend to leave out the outro solo to be honest, nothing that special), The Wolf is Loose, Blood and Thunder and Stargasm. Curl of the Burl and Blasteroid are also great songs to just jam along to.

Yeah Curl of the Burl...I went to a friend's B-day Party on the weekend.  He's a big Metal Head...Lamb of God and the like..not a bad guitarist either but we don't mesh enough to play in a band together....ANYWAYS...His Girlfriend is the biggest Mastodon fan I know and The two of them played Curl of the Burl at the party with Her on Vocals...man, something about a hot chick belting out metal that just gets me.

A chick that likes metal and has tattoos, those are a rare breed from where I am around anyway.

Feet friggin' kill. Busy day at work. Need to find myself some inserts for my shoes.
Bright side, bf is taking his dad out for dinner. So the pub later.

JackBurton wrote:

Yeah, I liked Cabin fever...not so much Hostel but I really like Eli roth in general...He's got a Haunted House in Las Vegas called the Goretorium...can't believe I didn't know that when I went in May...Next time, I guess.

I love Cannibal Holocaust...so I'll be happy to see a modern take on that.

Yeah I read about that Goretorium stuff. Having seen lots of interviews with the guy and being a real fan of ALL his work, I'm sure that this HAS to be a total blast. The dude is completely NUTS!!! And that's why I loke him so much. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 15:24:01)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Maybe that's a bad analogy...

Ha!  You said "anal."

And then you said "Oh, gee."

Heh, you're in one of those moods huh Lon? lol

Ha!  You said "urine."

I'm just going to stop now.

haha Lon is funny guy

Lon's just taking it out on you folk after my Sade Uranus gas joke pic.  I found it explosively funny, myself.

And remember, every time the crow flies at midnight, a monkey microwaves a burrito.
(Today has not been our finest day.)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-11 17:59:27)

Sooo...what's the deal with airplane food?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jvb_zWfEPsg/TD2dZ_Fgh9I/AAAAAAAAA7w/_fHfvKIcsh8/s1600/tumbleweed1.jpg