Topic: RIP Conrad Bain.

Conrad Bain,possibly best known for his role of Philip Drummond on TV's Different Strokes as well as a role on Maude died Monday of natural causes.

Last edited by hellrat (2013-01-16 16:53:46)

Re: RIP Conrad Bain.

My generation's Ward Cleaver, rest in peace Mr. D.

It saddens me to say that Bain's been off the radar for so long, I honestly thought he'd died years ago.  That's a shame.  The guy was on one of the most successful sitcoms of all time only to fade into obscurity.   

RIP.

Conrad Bain had already had a long Hollywood career by the time he was cast in Differen't Strokes. When the show ended, he was in his mid sixties, it probably just seemed like a good time to retire.

Another one goes down.
Grim Reaper's done a whole lot of soul sucking in his un-life. I'm sure he does that so he can party in H3LL down there [yeah everybody goes to H3LL] with all of them. Man, what a freaking insane party it must be. So I can understand Death now. Sad but who could be sad for the start of a new kinda life really???

Memories will stay there eternally.

Thank you sir for what you've done and cheers.

Rest [or not] In Pieces...

Rest is Peace Sir!

the hell with conrad where is his tv daughter? is she alive or dead... I will take her either way!

Dana Plato died May 8, 1999.

^^^
Dana Plato died May 8, 1999.

holy shit I missed that... like I said I'll take her still, mighty rot and gooey, that is if even any goo is still there!