Topic: Walking Dead retail package

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/10/21/t … 68250003ea

This... is going to be awesome. Even tho I've got all the comics AND the compendiums (Vol 2 is on it's way), I'm still getting this.

The game (lag/glitches aside) is amazing, and the comic speaks for itself. I'd say it's a must get for any Walking Dead fan.

Re: Walking Dead retail package

I love the game (waiting for the last episode) but THAT special edition? I am totally going to pre-order it. I wonder if it's on Amazon yet? I want to pre-order it soon anyway, that's for sure.

Edit: Gamestop only, god damn it. Now I have to go to Gamestop and pre-order. Ugh.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-10-21 11:02:24)

Game?  Information.  Now.

^^
Such a newb- 
https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/

Can I help it that I"m too busy lookin' good to follow every single little horror-related thing? big_smile

You're a smoking pumpkin with sunglasses.  Do you get waxed daily by large breasted geisha girls?  Wait, I don't want to know....

Yeah, let's not go there. lol

By the way, thanks for the link.  I'm DLing the first four episodes right now.

No problem, wax-on wax-off boss.

Oh, did your family show up yet?  No the comment and question are not related in any shape, form, idea, or dimension.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-21 14:49:54)

Not yet, but mom said if they don't come today, then definitely tomorrow.  I hope it's tomorrow.  I love my family and all, but knowing they'll be here for an extended stay this time makes me want one more day to relax before they descend upon me like a vociferous and pugnacious virus to infect and destroy my solitude.

Sorry, bud, especially since it may eat into HFest time.  At least we put the really crazy ones on after midnight.  I don't know what your place is like, but at Jean's parents, the whole 1st floor is open.  The 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms, and there's the furnished attic.  Kind of hard to get away from anyone.  My parent's place is more partioned.  2 rooms (3 if you feel like sitting in the laundry room) and a den downstairs, and the kitchen/dining room, living room, and 2 bedrooms upstairs.  So everyone can go somewhere to be by themselves if they want.

It helps that my dad and I wired every room in the house (including the garage) for cable TV.  Throw in the WiFi, and boom! instant "I'm in my zone, leave me alone, or you will atone."  (Dang, I just rhymed that by accident!)

The episodes are awesome, best variation as it has an original story that runs along side the normal story. Its great, episode 4 was nothing more than a transition though.....but it all leads into making episode 5 absolutely epic!

Seen all the series, didn't know there was a game tho!

How is it? I love zombie games, fairly keen for this one.

^ There is another thread about the game were we discussed it a bit more in-depth but what I can say without spoiling anything is, it's not about action and is all about character development and how you deal with situations that don't always have a good choice, but are more about the people you want to help.

The game has all the feels though, I even cried at the end.

And I never cry.