Topic: We miss Az

I don't know who did it and no names shall be mentioned but let our little monkey back onto the forum. He is such a sad monkey now.

Re: We miss Az

why has he been off? he's not been banned again has he? why those ...... let me at 'em !! someone hold me back!!! that makes me seethe!!! etc etc etc smile

*trying to hold back wolfman*

Perhaps he heard the call of Cthulhu?

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-02-13 15:22:00)

Woes me! Woes me!
Where o' where is my monkey?
Is he lost in cyberspace?
Or did he indulge in arsenic and lace?
Woes me! Woes me!
Where could Azzie the monkey be?

Unfortunately Az slipped and mentioned a certain spook who's been lurking the site the last couple years.  I checked the ban list and while we've yet to figure out how to undo one of "our friend's" bans, the ban is only for one day and expires at midnight tonight.  Azzie got lucky that it was only for one day.

So as a reminder for any newbies who have joined since SD's last round of terror -- don't type his name, don't taunt him, don't insult him, don't tease him.  I hate it, but even we mods and Meh, the admin, are not immune to his bans, post edits and post deletions.  Brass tacks: don't poke the bear and the bear won't poke you.

It's one of the strangest things I've seen on a message board.

Listen to Lon. He knows what he's talking about. And can kick your ass if you don't do what he says.

I miss the monkey sad

damn wheres that Queen song when i need it

monkey???? monkey??? echo echo.......sniff

LoudLon wrote:

don't poke the bear and the bear won't poke you.

By bear are we talking middle age man in leathers or a grizzly? Also by poke do you mean.. ah never mind, so wtf Azz got temporally banished?

swollenguy wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

don't poke the bear and the bear won't poke you.

By bear are we talking middle age man in leathers or a grizzly? Also by poke do you mean.. ah never mind, so wtf Azz got temporally banished?

I think this is the bear he's talking about..
http://tiwibzone.tiwib.netdna-cdn.com/images/workaholics-bear-coat.jpg

Man that's the weirdest ghost I've EVER seen online. Not azathoth I like the monkey, Thy who's name cannot be said is a danger.

Danger to my psyche. I'm used to the craziness of the HM Knight monkey, so when he's not here, my mental state is in peril. lol

I like our monkey. Miss him, give him back to us NOW!!!
Add a huge bunch of bad words and insults here.

Monkey

Wow...I get what happened now, but before I did and saw posts about him being banned, the thought of Az being banned from this site was making me insane.

We're waiting for you monkey!

Again?! I was under the impression that this thread was an old one...

edit - In any case, get your butt back here, Monkey Man.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-02-14 00:08:22)

I checked the ban list; Azzie's free and clear now.  Thank goodness.  Bry's a buddy, I hate that this happened again and it truly pisses me off there was nothing we mods could do but wait the ban out.

Well nice to know that is all that it was.  I was afraid that something else might have happened, but given that it is our Monkey boy, it would be highly unlikely.  But precisely why I ignore posts by that particular person.

We have to bless azathoth's monkey luck. If it'd have been more than a day I'm sure he would've been as freaking mad, angry and pissed off as any of us. We like the monkey, we ALL DO!!!

Glad it's alright now. Now get your ass here azathoth!!! big_smile

wow a lot happens when i'm gone

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/UNBANNED.JPG

Stupid memetic ghost.
Thanks everyone!  big_smile

Yeah Monkey!!!!!!

http://www.theanaloguerevolution.com/images/monkey-power.gif

Have a pickled onion Az!

AZ is a good man, so you shouldn't bann him