Re: DRUNK thread

just for shits and gigles im into absinthe agin night man this stuff is evil tongue

^^^
Yes indeed, that's exactly why I love it so much. I'm EVIL so I'm into EVIL stuff too. Blame Samael's contract for my soul for that. lol

These wines were so damn good, pissed that I don't have anymore though. Ahhh well, still have a 10 ouncer of my best friend Jack Daniels so it's kinda cool anyways.

jack is always a best freind eh? never lets ya down
im getting some kinda adiction to this shit well not really but man sever since I got a taste of it it is like a honey drip in my brain stem tongue

gonna make another one

Jack NEVER disapoints. EVER!!!

rock on my evil frend

Spanish Crianza red wine now. Damn this shit tastes OH SOOOOO GOOD!!!! Deliciously ultra yummy.

Cheers mate!!! smile

yummy..... where is my friend thedeadshallrule damn where are you honey??

Im a backa intoa morea absinthea haha but Imma drinkin beers intewen since I dont hava much left ha

my liquor stor buddy said he will order another 6 pack.... I bet im the only one lol

She was here last night.

Only a 6 pack at a time??? Man, he'd need to order 6 24 cases just for me. lol

I love every alcohol, yes even these fruity things that they call girl's drinks. But my all time favorite after Jack is absinthe that's for sure. Too good a taste and wild effect. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-14 22:54:10)

I know she was ---- and I wasnt even here.

I was hopin she might be here tonight I missed her last night

What absinthe do you get in yout lcbo I guess it aint called that what is it lcbq lol

Hahaha some Dark country in your mind maybe. lol

I get this one:
http://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/absin … the/587204

1 buck per percentage of alcohol. Worth every penny. big_smile

I like dark country nites I feel alive at night

sweet, they dont ship that to my liqour store... I never asked them to. Hey I just got into absinthe so whatever I can get is OK

nice maybr you can send me a bottle. the only one I can get here is Lucid, its a nice gateway to it I understand

Yeah, Lucid is cool too but ANY of these beat the real stuff which is illegal in here. The European one is far more wild than the one we have here I tell you.

I understand that.... I been into it for along time, it was only recently (like what last week I bought some) I drank it. I know about the illegal shit and this is the first to be classified as non illegal. Like what the fuck, is alcohol legal or what. like who cares the potency! Alcohol is legal, it is the gateway drug to all the illegal shite out there. I dont care what anyone says. Pot is NOT the gateway drug, its the legal alcohol that is the gateway grug to .... heroin ha fuck them they dont know shit!

Absolutely my friend. Think the exact same.

Absinthe was originally made illegal (stupidly) because it contained traces amounts of thujone, which can by a psychoreactive drug.  Once everyone realized that it wasn't powerful enough to do squat, they started legalizing ansinthe.
Nothing to do with the strength, you can buy Everclear at 190-proof.  Of course, you can then also die by drinking near pure alcohol.

right on Punk.....

they dont have a clue.... the politicians drink alcohol so they wont make it illegal, so they blame pot an innocent drug that they have no idea about.
Absinthe also has wormwood in it and I think that herb fermented gives ya a high to
Dont forget I;m just learning about absinthe and the best learning tool is to drink it so I have a small clue to it!

Yeah exactly azathoth.
I think that the drink with the most alcohol in I drank was 80 or 85%.
You can be sure I was really drunk. lol

Yeah indeed DemonToWankers. No better way to learn than to use it. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-15 01:14:50)

funkin rite punk
DemonToWankers shit I like that one I sure never heard me called that one yet, I been called everything under yhe sun but hea  you are as free as the evil that will spew out of you lol

Yeah, I find Some not personal enough, who are these some??? Well there you go. The wankers, motherfuckers, brats, idiot and all. Got a bunch more coming man. lol

Are you getting phylosofical on my head?

I can handle anything but when you say "Some" now im afraid of what AZ will do in the end of the end of it all!

Make mutated munkeys or are they mutated humins?

Now I have a sad look to the evolution of mankind! roll

oh man I love hawkwind so much they took me away for awhile

looks liek my quebecer friend is dun for the moment in time!?

even devil creatures needdss to rest LOL

I'll catch on the next buzz buddy!

im im im ha listenin to Mayhem - chainsaw gutsfuck
in memory of you