Re: DRUNK thread

Nah, I'm here and on Facebook. Far from done my man.
Still have half of that Blood Red thing to drink.

ha there you are sink in and out good on ya

i got john entwistle on a loop man I love his My Size tune I never crashed with it but I did flip my car end over end listening to Zappa

Earlier I was on a The Accüsed kick, listened to the 5 albums I have from them all the wy. I love this band. Horror related llyrics, AMAZING riffs, kick ass bass and drums and crazy growling voice. SplatterPunk at it's best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5aPHdLkiJI

I gotta check them out I heard of them, I like black metal and shit but theres so much out there I kinda stick to Norwegian metal death metal bands.  you know I'm use to the noise and the force and the fuck you

DIMMU BORGIR man. What a band.

I thought I had them but I dont
shit

I hreasd them before I just never bought it... now I will download it just like a me sayin thanks for the chocolate

Bought the first ages ago. Still ass kicking even after that long.

cool its definitely on my list

I hate downloading music but I never burn an mp3 I at laest convert it to wav before I burn but its closer than a fuckin mp3 but still not anyware near the record

Nothing will ever beat the sound of vinyls and cassettes.

absolutely man.. I have every vinyl record I bought and for sure they sound 160% better than any cd.... thats why they keep remastering??? albuns / cds  is to get them to sound the closest to the vinyl

This dont matter with albums that were made for cds

Its trying to imatate a fuckin record done analog they will not make it sound better than a clean vinyl

Yeah vinyls Rock. Plus they had those cool as mad Picture Disks made with crazy shapes. They can't do that with CDs and that's sad.

I collect CDs, tapes, vinyl, online databases, etc.
But my record player sucks. Plus, I need a new needle...and some rockin' records.
The records I have are mostly mediocre shit that nobody wnats, (except Goodwill shoppers).
But I have a few awesome albums on vinyl...I like to play my cousin0in law's band quite a bit, Roadmaster. Tey made some sweet music.

I'm reviving this thread. Cherry vodka, orange juice, some Mike's Hard Lemonades to top it iff
Tasty

Demon, I'm with you, I love Frank zappa and I love The Mothers of Invention...brilliant tunes. And I totally dig the Captain Beyond that you play, Sir. It's amazing music...I'm lucky to have heard it. (thanks to you, ha)
Punk, I may not be as big of a punk as you (that would be quite a feat tongue ), but I really dig the genre! Ramones, The Stooges, Black Flag, Misfits, GG Allin, Pistols, greatness

Last edited by The Creature (2013-02-16 23:55:20)

^^^
Hahahaha I guess it'd be a feat yeah. Black Flag man, the SOUND they have is amazing. And Allin is just nutter than nuts. lol

I still have a turntable and some vinyls left, my dad threw my 200 and more collection to the trash. I wanted to KILL HIM!!! What a cunt. Grrr.

Drinking a french Chardonnay now. Not a fan of white wine normally but when I tasted it at the liquor store [yeah, you can try for 2 bucks a sip of everything they have, cool] and I had to buy it. Good one. Too bad it's white though. I like red, looks like some blood more. lol
http://www.saq.com/page/fr/saqcom/vin-b … nay/572636

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-17 00:46:32)

I know nothing of whine nor the quality they pertain, but that sure looks tasty, P.
I'm working on some more Mike's in the meantime
And, I'm about to do a hippy thang...watch "Woodstock: The Move"!
So many excellent performances, and the atmosphere of the film is so unique in human history, why not?
Also: Recess Pieces

Oh yesss, Woodstock is truely freaking majorly cool.
Hendrix was insane but the one I liked the most is Janis Joplin.
Amy Adams is gonna play her in one that's coming in a bit. That'll be nice to see. I dig Janis.

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh yesss, Woodstock is truely freaking majorly cool.
Hendrix was insane but the one I liked the most is Janis Joplin.
Amy Adams is gonna play her in one that's coming in a bit. That'll be nice to see. I dig Janis.

Janis was awesome...so much passion and anger, too.
I have the full album of Hendrix's performance at Woodstock...not the greatest concert of his, but he did a great improvisation, plus a great version of the U.S.'s national anthem
The brown acid that is circulatin around us... is not particularily too good

I have this one too. I love it, the sound he had is wild.

Brown??? Never had this one and I don't think I would of either. Just the color, yurgh. lol

oh yeah picture discs I gots lots of them

You my creature friend you definitely have good taste in music for a dude who never was there at the time hehe... don't get me wrong you little shit creature cause I think you are really awesome in your entertainment tastes

zappa and and captain beyond are always on my playlists

the brown acid ha at woodstock
ha that anouncement would have brought on the freak out... even if ya  was having a good trip that would fuck ya up man neutral

Got a 12 case of Molson Ex DemonToIdiots, want one???
I like beer. H3LL, I like every freaking alcohol anyways so.

I'm alcoholic but it doesn't bother me AT ALL!!!
I kinda like it rather. lol

Don't talk to me about ANY other LSD that isn't a Black Widow.
Now THAT was a good one. When I discovered it, I was ONLY doing these.
The wildest of 'em all. big_smile

Gimme an ex punk I'll drink prety much anything... thanks man hurry up before I change your mind haha hmm

black widow hm I think I heard of that one I forget its not implanted in my brain cell

Here ya go, CHEERS!!!

Once you see it, it's black of course and especially taste it you NEVER you hear me NEVER forget it. lol