Topic: HM Movie Night 17- Wheels of Death Recap

First off, yes, I fell asleep on everyone halfway through Duel.  So you get to hear me snore if you want on the podcast.  I'm told by several highly ranked government officials that it sounds, "very sexy." big_smile

Here is the main page for the Night's podcasts.  It's actually on 2 sites, but the link to the 2nd one is right at the top.

Anyway, the participants (if I missed someone, please leave a post below, it was a long day):

Ace (the idea man for this night)
Azzy
Crispy (UV)
Golem
HorrorQueen
LoudLon
Vampy (kind of)
Wolfy

And PyroPiranha and Raven may have been around for a bit when I was in my sleepy stage.

I personally had a lot of fun chatting with everyone over a different type of movie- the sub-genre of car horror I guess you can call it.  As some of you may know, Ace is working on a "road terror" type film right now, so it was fun to listen to him and his ideas.  There was something about blowing up 53 gas tankers in one of his scenes, or I may have been dreaming that conversation...

Anyhoo, it was a nice break from beasties and such.  Because the next Movie Night is going to get all funked up with some crazy horror action.

Thank all of you that showed up!
-Azzy

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-17 04:17:38)

Re: HM Movie Night 17- Wheels of Death Recap

I was around for 'The Car' and left for a bit.
But came back in time to hear you sleeping away big_smile

I had a good time chatting with you lunatics, and hearing Azzy snore his way through one of the films! I think Lon, Wolfie and Ace were all competing to see who could wake you up at one point big_smile

The films were good, not exactly my taste but I love watching stuff like that with you guys because you broaden my film & horror knowledge.

'twas a fun night!

^^
Vamps later told me she was even poking me trying to wake me up!  What can I say, the munchkins wore me out earlier.

great night full of road horror. I'll keep you guys posted on the development. When it's time, I'll send a press release and have the admins post it.

Yup, had a good time.  Even got to watch a few flicks I'd never seen before (Wheels of Terror, Mirage, Race with the Devil -- though I do recall having seen bits and pieces of that one).  I dig movie nights and look forward to them once they've been announced.  I still ike the idea of a "cheap date" movie night consisting of no-budget SOV flicks, though decent SOV flicks are admittedly difficult to get hold of. hmm

Anyway, yeah, had fun.  Always do on movie nights. smile

^^
I still have your theme idea on the list.

i had a laugh. need it.