Saw 7 5/10

Re: Rank The Saw Series

Cool you finally got around to seeing the whole saga smile

I have seen Saw 1 and 2 only and for me:

Saw I 9/10
Saw II 9/10

I know I am probably not in the majority here but I would be pleased if they came back with Saw 8.  They weren't all as good as the first one but I enjoyed all of them.

I wouldn't mind an eighth one either, if it was good.

Two first episodes were really great, while other ones just cool.

I agree the first two are the best by far, though I also like the sixth one a lot. If they make another movie and it's on par with the sixth I'll be happy.

For Saw fans, here's a rare little treat: the animated version of the somewhat rare Saw: Rebirth prequel comic.

I still own the actual full comic, too. I always liked the origin it had for Jigsaw, wish the films had acknowledged it.

Saw 1/2 are 9/10
Saw 3 is honestly a 5/10 hated it
Saw 4 - 7/10
Saw 5 - 4.5/10
Saw 6 8/10
Saw 3D Final Chapter 3/10 (When that guy from Linkin Park bites the dust I can't help but cheer)

These are just my opinions, some things are really laughable in 3...I can't deal with it.
Hope they stop at 3D

I'm not a fan of 3, either.

I don't think I rated them before. 1 and 2 both get a 10/10 from me, 6 gets a 9/10, 5 a 7/10, 4 and 7 both score a 6/10 and finally 3 gets a 3/10. 3 bores me so much every time I try to sit through it.

Your own thread and you did't rate it wink

I forgot wink

Jigsaw wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Also, what's everyone's favorite trap in the series? I actually rather like the furnace in Saw II, it's simple but effective and I like how that whole sequence is done in the film.

Having gone through the series again, the Needle Pit may be my new favorite, now. That trap is beyond nasty.

It's definitely my new favorite, now. It's so cringe-inducing, and I have a strange fascination with needles as is, so I guess that also has something to do with it.

IMO

SawSaw5Saw2Saw4Saw3Saw6

Last edited by Udo (2013-04-03 04:17:06)

Did you see the seventh one?

Full Disclosure Report.

Thought I'd share this other neat little extra with Saw fans, from the first movie's Special Edition.

Forgot to ask before, but on a related note, has anyone ever done an all-day Saw marathon with all seven movies? I've done it before a couple of times, fun way to spend a day provided you have the time and patience with no other plans.

I tried for this past Halloween.
Didn't end up watching them all in one day. Took a couple of weeks.

Yeah, it's a challenge to try to watch them all for sure. When I've done it I've been sure to get up at a very early hour on one of my days off (at least around 8 or 9 AM).

Part 1 of Saw Timeline.

Thought I'd share that with fans. The first part of a pretty good attempt at putting together the series' overlapping timeline in chronological order.

I just realized that next October is the 10th anniversary for the first Saw, how time flies. Wonder if we'll get a new sequel next year or possibly a re-release of the first one?

On another note, did anyone go to Universal's HHN Saw attraction? Looks like it would've been pretty fun.

I've been a little nostalgic lately for Saw, I remember it was usually this time every August from 2005-2010 that the trailer for the newest sequel would be released. I remember how exciting and fun those times were, all the speculation leading to the release as October near. Good times.

This series went downhill in a hurry for me.  First one was pretty good...second one was slightly above average..the next few that I actually saw were all blaaaaaaaaaahhhhrrrrrrrrrttttt......