Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

another Monday at work...wife's having contractions every 15 minutes...could be anytime now...could be another week..gah

Y'know, there are plenty of things a fella can do this close to the due date to get that ball a-rollin'...

Still exciting Jack! Best of luck with everything big_smile

@Lon...that's what got me into this to begin with...hehehe.   Seriously, we are trying Everything we can to get this going...she'll come when she's good and ready...just like her mother.

@HQ...really can't wait now.  No sleep for a while...but I'll trade no sleep for no work for a little while.

ugh lousy. sad

it's a sad and heavy hearted wolfie household tonight. had our pet Sparky the Cat who was nearly 18 years old put to sleep. back legs  gave in. you had a good life sweet furball, now rest in peace, bless you  sad

poor kitty. sad what did the cat look like? sad

ReganMacNeilfan wrote:

thank you Regan. i'm not good at putting pictures on this site. she was a tortoiseshell cat, lovely soft fur. if you want to see what she looked like you can see her on my facebook page David Flack from the u k.

Sorry Wolfy, I know you loved Sparky.  She even got on one of our Movie Nights, if I recall correctly.  Probably playing with Vampy's cat up in Cat Heaven right now.

azathoth wrote:

Sorry Wolfy, I know you loved Sparky.  She even got on one of our Movie Nights, if I recall correctly.  Probably playing with Vampy's cat up in Cat Heaven right now.

thanks Mate! yeah she did get on a movie night , made quite a row. she had a famously loud  howl/ miaow. she also spoke to Rhiannon all the way in Australia once and the goddess Maven as well, so she was quite well known to HMCA members smile

Sorry, Wolfie. sad
I've never had a cat (or any animal) for that long, but I know what it feels like to lose a pet you really love (I have a few times).

The Creature wrote:

Sorry, Wolfie. sad
I've never had a cat (or any animal) for that long, but I know what it feels like to lose a pet you really love (I have a few times).

cheers Tyler.

wolfman1959 wrote:
ReganMacNeilfan wrote:

thank you Regan. i'm not good at putting pictures on this site. she was a tortoiseshell cat, lovely soft fur. if you want to see what she looked like you can see her on my facebook page David Flack from the u k.

thanks and you're welcome.

So sorry for your loss, Wolfy!

Taking my son to see: Wreck it Ralph. Should be fun.

Sorry about your kitty Wolfie.
Hugs for you.

Got 2 voicemails today with people wanting some more info from about jobs.  Didn't check my voicemail until after 5, so I'm calling tomorrow.  Yay, maybe?

azathoth wrote:

Got 2 voicemails today with people wanting some more info from about jobs.  Didn't check my voicemail until after 5, so I'm calling tomorrow.  Yay, maybe?

good luck smile

Thanks.  Funny part is the one job I don't think I even applied for, and the other I don't remember (when you're doing 5-10 apps a day, ugh), but the company sounds familiar, lol .

YAY JackBurton, always wanted to be a dad, kids rule so I wish the best to you and your girl. Very cool.

Argh wolfman. I'm sad for you. Sparky'll stay in your head and heart forever. Gone but not forgotten. Good luck for the following days.

Hope you'll get one azathoth. Best of luck to you too. smile

azathoth wrote:

Thanks.  Funny part is the one job I don't think I even applied for, and the other I don't remember (when you're doing 5-10 apps a day, ugh), but the company sounds familiar, lol .

welcome and lol

Best of luck, azzy! Fingers and toe crossed for you.

Last edited by Underdog (2013-02-18 21:36:37)

thanks to all of you for your kind words and comments. much appreciated. i used to moan at the old furball because she  had a hell of a loud whingy miaow at times but she was a lovely soft lovable cat and was  much loved by all three of us in this household, hence the sadness and the emptyness in this house at the moment sad
AZ i hope you get the break you deserve, good luck and i hope you finally get something smile  fingers crossed for you.

^^
He he, thanks Wolfster Primus, just got a call for an interview for tomorrow, big_smile .

Don't wear that King Kong suit when you go, just an advice. lol
Good luck pri-mate.

Phhhttt!  Both callbacks were no callbacks today.  Onward ho...