Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

You'll get them for sure.

I'm enjoying everythng tonight due to the visit of my friend the fucker and his ex gf. Was fun. He gave me 3/4 of a bottle of Black Pinot, he didn't like it. He's ultra difficult so that was cool of him to think 'bout me and my love for mister the king Pinot.

Maggie and I talked about a bunch of our favorite TV shows, she's my age so we have the exact same tastes.
Dark Angel is the best TV series ever made with Heroes.

Cool to chat about shows you truely love with someone that feels the same.

So yes, pretty damn happy now and for the rest of my living time, the good old sinister evil and dark night. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-22 00:27:10)

Cool blah blah blah
and blah blah blah bah
blah blah roll blah
I'm blah blah blah blah
tonight blah blah blah hehe
blah blah

Blahahablahablahaha. lol

I hope you get that man.... its from one of Lonnys post in some other thraed lol

^^

LonsterLongHammer wrote:

So say I wanted to quote message from both DTS and Punk in a single post.  I'd need an individual quote tag for each of them.

[quote=DemonToSome]Blah blah blah blah[/quote]

[quote=kXnPunk]blah blah blah Canada blah blah blah[/quote]

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 20#p645120

I didn't even see this one. lol
Wine works more than I thought it seems. Hahaha

haha thanks az for finding it LOL I forgot where it was but thats the one

thats funny punk you were there I dont know whow you missed it lol

Hahaha Demon, I don't know either. I really need a map for my brain to much crazy stuff in there, it gets mixed up sometimes. Wonder if a GPS coud even find it's way into it. lol

thats ok I know exactly where you're comin from man but that made me laugh fuck im still laughin about it my brain gets stuff mixed up too but for some reason my brain is working overtime now and Im so smart dont ya wish you were me? prob not at least I thought so tongue

ah fuck Im still laughin man you wrer there ah shit I gotta move back to TO and crawl back into what I use to be I think that is what I need to do casuse dam it im laugin like a mad man!!!!

azathoth wrote:

Onward ho

Exactly what I told my last girlfriend when we split up.

lol here we go I was almost stopped laughin now lonny you got me layghin agin like a fuckin mad man ... thanks alot yikes   lol

Eh, I do what I can. lol

you have a good style to your being a human

but anyways im done I gotta go to bed alone tonihte but it was fun partyin wit h you bunch I hope to see you all again soon bye tongue

I'm a tad worn out today.  Rough yesterday and night.  I need to recharge...

[edit-pic erased, got something better for now]

Holy dung!  That company that called me Tuesday, had me interview Wednesday, did not call me back on Thursday for a 2nd interview today- just called me up again saying they have my resume and wanted to know if I was interested in an interview!  Same guy, too.  I told him to tell his manager that they are idiots (he laughed his ass off), that I knew he was just running down a list (for the idiot mangers), and to have a good weekend.  We were both laughing our asses off at the end.

Do a search on-
American Income Life scam

That's the company I was dealing with. 

On the good side, I got a hold of the other company, we talked for about 15 minutes, and she told me straight up that she didn't think I was experienced enough in one critical field.  Then she spent a good 10 minutes giving me advice on some stuff.  Now that is a gal and company I like!

Monkey rocking left and right today, lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-22 09:59:48)

Bad luck aza, you'll get it soon!

I am tired too, I have case of the Mondays tongue Now would be appropriate to insert this clip tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guv5LUT1AFw

Thanks Jay.  Can't keep the furry simian down. big_smile

Had a very nice weekend.  Very relaxed, we checked out a new BBQ place in town; was rather pleased with it, so we bought a pound of pulled pork and beef brisket.
Had some great movie time with a bunch of HM folks.

Charged for Monday.

^^^
Cool even if you have uncool stuff man. At least it's better than being scammed. Saw you had fun with the word bird. lol

Ahhh someday I'll Skype. No idea when though. roll

Tell me why I don't like mondays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

kXnPunk wrote:

...Saw you had fun with the word bird. :lol:

Ahhh someday I'll Skype. No idea when though. :rolleyes:

We spent almost the entire Bird with the Crystal Plumage watch time making "bird is the word" jokes.  Drove HQ up the wall (until she fell asleep). 

And we were commenting that whenever you (Punk) get a Skype-capable system, HM Skype will never be off the air.  Which is great because we always hop back and forth between Skype and the forums to cross-populate ideas (where did you think Lon's gif came from?).  There was one night when there were about 5 of us on both, and things went a bit wacky.  I think it was the night that the Gif Thread was created.

Yeah, I'm blabbering, it's 5:30AM and I can't sleep.  And y'all will deal with it unless you want glowing green monkeys crawling on you at night.  (Reminder- must name them)  This will sound weird, but I have more job "openings" (meaning, probably 1/2 are fake just to collect info) than I literally have time to deal with.  Sometimes I'll just shotgun 10-15 resumes out to sorta OK jobs a day, other days I'll spend the entire day crafting 2 applications.  It's amazing how much mental energy it takes to try and impress people with words for 5-8 a day.

Vampy and I enjoy driving.  Sometimes we'll just hop in the car, and the passenger points to a direction, and we go.  Just take random roads, get lost, and find our way back.  Usually rockin' to 80s music.  Once we ended up doing around 100 miles (160Km) because we ended up somewhere we had no idea about.

I find it interesting that urine is sterile, but can be very toxic.  But then poo is totally un-sterile, but rarely is toxic.  Isn't biology interesting?

Nice full moon (or close) tonight.  Hope Wolfy had a good time with his pack.  I think it would be fun to be a weremonkey, especially if you could choose which simian you could be.  Threatened?  Gorilla.  Fun time- capuchin.  Drive a car- chimp.  Cause havock- orangutang in Victoria's Secret store.  Plus, you ride a panda tank.  What's not to like?

OK, enough ramblings, time to get to looking at some more potential jobs.

Oh GIF thread, will watch for that. Another one I haven't seen yet. Well once I'll have seen all of the threads in here is when It'll be time to die. WAY too many of them. lol

Orangutang in Victoria Secret store sounds great. Probably just because of the word Victoria though.

Road trips are always a blast. Doing at least one every week with my great buddy Malphas the crow and it's always very nice. smile

Feeling pretty fine even if I had a sugar drop earlier. Fixed it pretty fast and now back to normal. Sweet.

But I still don't like mondays... lol

^^
Here you go Chuckles the Elite-

Gif thread

[edit- careful, it's 43 pages long as of now.]

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-25 06:38:03)

This makes me happy-

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/monkey_baby_bottle.jpg

The people I work with love to talk about what animals they would eat at lunch time. It is pretty disgusting to me since I am a Veggie.  They love to talk about eating Horse, Dog,Cat, Guinnea Pig.  I think I should start sitting at a different table.  Ugh

^^
Seriously?  That's just... [transcribed as "flooble"].  I eat the usual, normal, meats, but I know that the animals don't live a great life.  It's a complicated moral issue (veggie vs. non-veggie), but don't go around talking about how you want to eat your co-workers pets!  Yes, I've said I like steak, but I don't post, "I want to eat Lon's dog!"

I agree, move, soon they may be talking about the gamey taste of human flesh or something.  Ick.