so glad i can relax here. smile

Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the board, Jess...You'll love it to death

ReganMacNeilfan wrote:

so glad i can relax here. smile

Oh yes, definitely. smile

Hello! After the horrifyingly boring ghost town that is called bloody-disgusting with hardly any action at all...I found this gem! Hope to become a regular. Finally somewhere where people are really here! ...Or are you?

Well yes we are. I for one litteraly LIVE here. lol

Welcome to the mad house and enjoy it.

Ah, thanks kXnPunk! I think I will enjoy my stay here.

Yeah, we're a bit of a mad bunch but we are at least... "here"!

Have fun newbie and if Azzy offers you any bananas just say NO!

Welcome to the board. big_smile

Welcome aboard.  By the way, the chap above me who warned you about Azzy?  He's the one you have to worry about. big_smile

I loved when Peter Griffin vomited while climbing Mt. Everest, and gave Brian a vomit popsicle. Great name Vomitdoll. Hopefully we won't regurgitate too much stuff from the past on you! That would just make me barf.

Is Azzy a monkey? It's a big fear of mine.
Thanks for the warning, I'll be on the lookout for forum posting monkeys.

Thanks for your welcomes, guys! I feel so warm and fuzzy-like

Last edited by vomitdoll (2013-03-19 18:05:43)

vomitdoll, yeah and if you don't enjoy there's something very wrong with you!!! lol

BTW Azzy is the board's monkey knight, spammers destroyer and very funny.

Why, yes, I am the forum's resident monkey.  Have a complimentary banana!  big_smile

My monkeys are very nice.

http://www.puppiesandflowers.com/blogimages/sept07/monkeyPIDGEON.jpg

Except for Boxlee the Fresh and Chibbles the Sharp, but they are only released on the Spammers Beware thread.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/chiefjoseph/files/jmccalley/welcome_monkey.jpg

How adorable. They are cute as babies I suppose!!
smile)

Welcome to the board.
Have fun and enjoy your stay and all that big_smile

Thank you!
smile

VomitDoll didn't check the Boxlee the Fresh or Chibbles the Sharp links, lol

Enjoy the asylum.  big_smile

I just did and I'm scared of chibbles oh my god

^^
Funny, Vampy (my wife) likes Chibbles but is completely freaked by Boxlee.

Hey, I live in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.  I'm a huge movie fan though I couldn't answer much trivia. Horror is a genre I enjoy, though I am getting bored of the Gorror scene as I like to call it. I'm used to be an author, but that never paid the bills, it's a dying field so now I'm trying movies. I have several scripts already written and have entered a contest up here to try and get financing for my first film.

I have a dog who's my best friend and I spend my nights working as tech support for a cable tv provider. I'm not big on talking about myself, but am an open book so feel free to ask me anything.

^^
Good to see someone taking my advice!  Welcome!

Like I said, we have several people either working on movies or working to work on movies (? lol ), so feel free to pick peoples' brains.  I'm not one of them, though.  I'm just a stoopid monkey.

Anyway- what is your stance on the Designated Hitter in MLB?  Pro or con?

Welcome to the board Dake. Have fun on here. smile

Welcome aboard, Dake.  We have a couple writers among us (I'm a screenwriter myself) so if you ever want to talk shop, check out the screenwriter thread in our indie horror forum.

Enjoy the site.  Plenty of knowledgable horror fans here whose brains are ripe for the picking. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Plenty of knowledgable horror fans here whose brains are ripe for the picking. smile

^^
Not him though.  He's a muskrat.

I am a mid 30s male and would like to introduce myself to this board which looks like it will be fun to post on.

I'm watching Pet Semetary 2 as I type this which should shine a light on the unfathomable depths of my horror nerdiness. You know a movie is bad to be good when this happens:

Dad: Hey, how was school today?

Edward Furlong: It sucked.

Housekeeper: The first day of school is always the hardest.

Edward Furlong: (slow burn glare) You're not my mother.

Dad: Jeff!

Is the cop trying to sound like Judd Crandel, and those rabbit cages are so a fire hazard. This movie radiates domestic tension, and not in the fun way. I saw this piece in the theater back in the day.

Fav quote so far EF: Look, I know your dog died, but get a grip man you're freaking me out! 

Here are horror movies I saw in the theater when they were released (been going since a very early age): Silver Bullet, Pet Semetery 1 and 2, Creepshow 2, Blair Witch, Scream, Sixth Sense, The Nicole Kidman Ghost Thing, at least one of the Ghoulies, and Return of the Living Dead 2.

Most of my irl friends are straights who dislike the genre, except Walking Dead which most everyone seems head over heels about these days. I have one friend who is into horror, but he thinks the remakes of Dawn and Halloween are better than the originals so, well, let's just say he's a work in progress. Hopefully this will be a fun place to talk about horror stuff.

Hey, Dake and bgd welcome to the (horror) Show!