Topic: Trying to remember a movie

My memory is pretty foggy, but I think it came out in the mid 2000's and involved a girl who I believe was a mortician. I'm not certain but I think she had a split personality and lived 2 lives. She may have been kept in captivation by someone, or was scared of some specific guy. And also may have killed a bunch of people while under the influence of her alter ego. I don't think it was a big budget movie either, I think it was independent.

Re: Trying to remember a movie

Nevermind, I found it searching on google. It's a movie called Dark Corners, I remember really liking it when it came out. I'll have to track it down.

I think this counts as a +2 for HM.  Question answered, plus questioned answered by own member.  Does that make sense, lol ?

Bonus!

But it does raise an interesting point.
I've solved a few of these threads in my time, using only the power of Google (other search engines may also be used).
Often I've never actually seen the film being asked about, I just spend ten or so minutes searching.
How many people who sign up here looking for a movie have actually searched for anything apart from "how do I find a movie that I can't remember the name of"?
Judging by the one's who stay after they get the answer.... very few.
Maybe we should start charging wink
10 posts (in different threads, making an active contribution to the conversation) for a hint.
20 posts for a clue.
And a week of awesome board rocking brilliance for "here's the movie title, complete with IMDb links and where to purchase the dvd/vhs/bluray/betamax"
We're good at this shit so let's use it for profit wink

So can I get a link to buy a copy on betamax?

Theli wrote:

So can I get a link to buy a copy on betamax?

Ask Theli, he's the guy with all the answers about this movie big_smile

After a long conversation with myself (God, that guys a jerk!) I think the answer is; no. tongue

^^^ lol

Ah, self-reflection...

tongue lol
this is why I love coming here for this insights into peoples minds LOL