Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Yargh DirtyGirl. Get away from them the fastest possible.
I'm ok with pigs, beef, moose, buffalo yeah even horses but dogs, cats, guinea pigs eating is way too sick even for the sick as mad me.

I am at lunch again.  Still sitting at the table.  Now they are talking about what their diets are.  They only eat red meats, vegetables, and fruits.  They are talking about how nuts are bad for you.  And people think being a veggie is weird!   I like them as long as we don't talk about food!

Y'ever notice how no matter who it is you talk to, their co-workers are always idiots?  Nuts are bad for you?  The hell is that?

Incidentally, animals I've eaten (besides the Big Five of cow, chicken, fish, pig and turkey):

Dog
Cat
Frog
Crawdaddy
Turtle
Lamb
Deer
Shark
Octopus

And probably a lot more I didn't know about while in Korea and Hawaii. lol

^^^
You're even wilder than I tought you were.

I may be a home-body now, but I've been around.  big_smile

Lon's been to some interesting places in the world.

I'll take dog and cat off his list, and put on snake and croc on mine.  I'll try anything once- I ate tofu and a veggie burger one time.

azathoth wrote:

I ate tofu and a veggie burger one time.

yikes NO. You did not! Bloody hell

azathoth wrote:

Lon's been to some interesting places in the world.

I'll take dog and cat off his list, and put on snake and croc on mine.  I'll try anything once- I ate tofu and a veggie burger one time.

Oh they both decided they would never eat Snake.  I think the one girl has some sort of weird food fetish.  I have met plenty of veggies that are that passionate about food, but usually not about only eating red meat.  Even people on Atkins or Cave Man diet eat more variety. 

I really don't care what they eat actually but I would rather not hear all about it at lunch.  Ugh!

Yes,  My coworkers are certainly weird but I am probably the weird one to them... 
Because anyone who watches Horror all the time must be psychotic right?  wink

My co-workers are also idiots...just saying

DirtyGirl wrote:

I've been watching horror films for over thirty years and there's nothing wrong with me.

SHUT UP, PHILLIP! 

Sorry.  My neighbor's dog was talking my ear off.

DirtyGirl wrote:

Yes,  My coworkers are certainly weird but I am probably the weird one to them... 

Well of course!!! big_smile

Lotsa fun tonight, Malphas the crow came over. Great laughs like always. Cool as mad dude.

LoudLon wrote:
DirtyGirl wrote:

I've been watching horror films for over thirty years and there's nothing wrong with me.

SHUT UP, PHILLIP! 

Sorry.  My neighbor's dog was talking my ear off.

You...you can hear Phillip too? o_o

^^Ha!

Horror fans  Psychotic ? !!!!! anyone says that to me i'll put an axe in their head! smile

azathoth wrote:

I ate tofu and a veggie burger one time.

You sick, twisted bastard!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

Horror fans  Psychotic ? !!!!! anyone says that to me i'll put an axe in their head! smile

Damn straight!! wink

My emotions today?? Irritated. Story of my life. Bf says I need to look for a new job before I go nuts.
I agree. But the whole effort...and the risk of getting less hours than I have now.
I'm friggin' lazy.
Why can't people just have common sense. And stop being so damn annoying. It would make my life so much better tongue

LOL!

My emotions...Woke up quite refreshed and alert today. Feeling Good! Should be a good day smile

MoonRaven wrote:

I'm friggin' lazy.

Story of my damn life. lol

Feeling very good this morning/night.
Look forward to another night of surfing Horror movie watching and Punk listening. Might draw a bit too, got an idea in the head for a comic featuring my cat Sweet. It's pretty sick though. She gets her head cut and the body starts to play with it. lol

Oh I'm so happy today. Just heard in my great HM newsletter that Sasha Grey will be back soon in a new Horror movie called Open Windows, can't freaking wait. YAY, OH DAMN YEAH YAY!!! big_smile

Spent another cool night surfing and watched nice flicks. Didn't draw finally, decided to watch my Paramore Final Riot Live show DVD instead and it was a pleasant experience like it always is.

About to head for my sleeping day nightmares world. Getting tired now.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-27 07:09:47)

Felt like crap the past few days. Might leave the house to lift my spirits.

Well, today is my wife's official due date...still no baby...still working...I told her to look on the bright side, she can't be more than a week away now...didn't go over too well.

JackBurton wrote:

Well, today is my wife's official due date...still no baby...still working...I told her to look on the bright side, she can't be more than a week away now...didn't go over too well.

Gots-ta be reeeal careful about what say to a pregnant woman, my friend. I'm sure you've learned that by now. Hope your bundle of joy comes soon!

Got a good night's rest and am ready to take on the world, I think.

Last edited by Underdog (2013-02-27 09:12:36)

Blurg, reliving some old memories after a chat with someone.  Not the kind you want to remember.  One thing a monkey can't do is break through the steel bars.

^^^
Here's a metal file tool, should help.

Feeling OH SO DAMN FREAKING INSANELY HAAAPPY today.
My favorite quebecker girl singer is coming here tonight and I managed to get tickets even if it was sold out. Called the place and asked them to call me if someone chenged his mind and brought the ticket back to them which they did. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.

Haven't miss any show from her. She truely rules and woah man what a hottie.
Hopefully she'll play my favorite of hers. It's in english, unusual as she sings in french normally.
MARIE-MAI-DO YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86OJ6mpCryc

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-01 08:38:27)

^Hey Punk, don't want to rub it in but I met Marie-Mai this summer at the Canada Day festivites. It was my last participation for the hands on ceremonies, but every year I'd work security on Canada day on the hill...meet all the artists.