Topic: Wondering if anyone could help me with this movie I saw years ago.

Ok so I saw this movie when I was around 7 so it was around '95-'96.

In the movie there were these two girls who were friends and they were in a hotel room I think. I'm pretty sure that one of two was a hooker. Anyway the bad guy was chasing them around with a knife. The guy managed to cut the hooker's arm near the top almost to her shoulder. Not sure what happened but somehow the hooker ended up outside of the window and it was several floors up. The other chick was holding onto the chick out the window and somehow the cut made a perfect circle going around her arm. From the weight of her hanging out the window the arm started to slip out of it's skin. It slipped and slipped until the whole arm came out and she fell to her death leaving the other chick holding a perfect arm skin of the dead girl.

I'm pretty sure this was another part of the same movie too, where the killer locked up this girl in what seemed like an old time-y elevator because I remember the gates he locked her up in. There was this stocking full of organs, I assume, since blood kept dripping on her, hanging above and I just remember her screaming and crying to be let out while looking up at it.

I have no clue what movie or movies these are but what I can tell you is that I saw this on TV and the movie had to have been out sometime before '98 at the latest. That much I know for a fact.

Re: Wondering if anyone could help me with this movie I saw years ago.

The arm thing reminds me of the scene from Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 (1988), but Julia isn't a prostitute, and it's her entire body's skin that comes off, and it happens in hell, so most likely not it.  And I have nothing on the elevator scene.

I've never watched the Hellraiser movies but when I get home I'll check out the movie and let you know. And I don't remember the whole body thing but I clearly remember the arm thing. I remember the room being red or pink like a sleazy love hotel look, so that maybe where I got the hooker part from. For all I know I could be wrong about what the room looks like too. But maybe it is because it being red or pink is hell where you say this was.

Nah, in Hellbound it's in a dungeon like setting, nowhere near a hotel room.  Give it a few hours or a day or 2; once some of the others get online you'll get some more ideas.  Don't feel afraid to bump this every like every other day.  Not everyone is on every day.  I'll keep looking.

The Arm thing Reminds of  a Scene from  Body Parts (1991)

also ending up finding another movie called Body Parts (1992) it might be that!

(There more info on User Comment) say something about  couple of hookers murdered in a cheap motel room)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200497/

I can't find anything about the second movie other than what you posted but I don't think it was a comedy.  I also skipped through the 1991 movie but that doesn't seem to be it either hmm

The hotel part kind of sounds like it could be Frankenhooker, but I don't think that's it.

Proably not it but maybe The Shaft?

Yeah I don't think the Frankenhooker is right from what I was able to find on it. And I also looked up The Shaft. The one I found was about a killer elevator or one that led to hell? The old elevator thing I remember looked more like it was in a parking garage. Maybe it was more of an old looking maintenance elevator? Or maybe not even an elevator but I do remember the old looking type of elevator gates the guy trapped the girl behind. Looked like that whole scene was in a darkened parking garage.

Hellevator: The Bottled Fools?