Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

but I dont have any of you peeps on it lol

well add us tongue

ok I'll just use my magic and.... pooof you all are on it now! .... not, I guess my magic is losing its touch big_smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30709

There you go. Knock yourself out tongue

Thanks Raven... I knew that thread existed but ......... I was hoping YOU would show me the way wink

That's what I'm here for wink

tongue

you're a sweetness under a full moon in the cold snowy night!

This is my msn... but they told me to upgrade to this skype thing

How do ya get a username all I got is my email addy and I'm not giving that out so easily... I may be loose but hey LOL

Good question. I already had Skype when they wanted to add MSN to it.

@Demon- did you try getting a new name on Skype?

Also, HQ & I are going to watch Splatter University tonight.  Neither of us have seen it, so... ?  Probably around 7:30PM US Eastern time or so.  It's on StageVu and YouTube.

We thought Splatter U had potential as it's a whopping 2.6 on IMDb big_smile

Good choice *thumbs up*
tongue

OK, ghouls and fiends, I needed to start a new convo on Skype.  Name is-
HM 2/27/2013

Regulars already invited in.

The Euro gals are planning on a late night movie watching session tonight.  The theme is "fun."  ED 2 is on the board so far.  Expected start time is 5-7PM US Eastern, and probably running for several movies, so pop in later if you want.

I'll be a tad late for the start.  Gotta do the shopping, sad .

Sounds fun.  I'll drop in. smile

That last visit with yall was crazy I was looped and I couldnt keep up wit all the shit man LOL I just left I bid ya all farewell under my breath and crawled to the fridge for another pick me up.

Lon mentioned to me a bit earlier that we have not had one of our "rap offs" recently.  We may convene on Skype in a few hours to rectify this situation.  But be warned, wild white-boy electric boogaloo monster rhymes may be laid down, so view at your own discretion.

And we may view a movie.

big_smile

^^^ This may have to come much later tonight -- if at all.  When the fam's visiting, I tend to get a lot less time on the PC so there's no telling when I'll be free to join in. hmm

No worries, some crap came up for me, too.  They can wait for our verbal stylized sparring.

Are you guys using web cams and gettin all the nasty shit? I thinkkk I will pass on using my web cam just so I dont scare all you puppies LOL

^^
No video.  We rarely use audio.  Mostly just typing.

ok thats good as if I wanna see you freaks on my screen yikes

I just gotta be on it when my id is in a hiding!

ok I'm hid lets go

Tonight, Panda, Azzy and myself were thinking of watching Fulci's New York Ripper and Zombi 3, and we also tossed about the idea of Street Trash too.

I'll be hanging around on Skype in a little while if anyone wants to join in some movie watching big_smile