Re: Last thing you ate

I had a loaded meatball sub with melted swiss cheese. Feel like I'm going to shit my brain out.

^^^
What a weird image popped up in my head. lol

KFC's new chicken pot pie.

Don't bother.  It doesn't have a crust on the sides/bottom (just the aluminum bowl) and the internals are bland as heck.  Stouffre's $1 pot pies have a better taste (yes, I know they're smaller- get 2).  Not worth the $4.50 or whatever it costs.

azathoth wrote:

KFC's new chicken pot pie.

Don't bother.  It doesn't have a crust on the sides/bottom (just the aluminum bowl) and the internals are bland as heck.  Stouffre's $1 pot pies have a better taste (yes, I know they're smaller- get 2).  Not worth the $4.50 or whatever it costs.

Also it takes quite a while to cook. I had to wait at least 15 minutes for it to cook and as soon as I bit in to it I burnt my tongue because it was so damn hot. I'll take BK's $1.29 Whopper Jr. Now that's a deal.

WHOPPERS rule!!!
Reminds me every lunch at school, my buddies and me went downstairs at the mall and SCREAMED WHOOPER FUCKERS to the girl at the cash. Every damn day. At first she was freaking out but she got used to it and laughed about it. Or at us. lol

Every time I eat one, I remember that good old time. And I smile. smile

Breakfast. As huge as always. lol
Breakfasts rule all.

Bourbon

Leftover pakoras from last night.

A fried egg butty with red sauce.

Some trail mix with some grapefruit juice to drink. Something healthy, woooo

Coffee washed down with another cup of coffee.

Bechamel pasta with loads of added stuff and huge amount of cheese on top. Slurpilicious.

Chicken burger, perogies and some celery.

Chocolate chip pancakes and home fries topped with pepperjack cheese at a diner. Best thing I've had in awhile.

Just got back from Olive Garden, endless salad and breadsticks, shrooms and calamari some white wine and penne and shrimp. I am VERY relaxed.

Low sugar so a MASSIVE breakfast. Even more than usual.

Pot of Coffee and some sort of sugary confection.  TGIFF

I had a few Mint Milano cookies. The best!!

I like bread as much as cheese so the mix of the 2 WITH peanut butter is infernally good. smile

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/550x/13/37/6f/13376f8ada2f867b9b1e75118396c5e1.jpg

all this eating I.m gonna lay a nice pile on your lap if Im talkin to you

I slapped a trout with onions in my stomach. He liked it.

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550x/3c/40/a0/3c40a01d574fef52ea29a89a14a2c3b4.jpg

Well gotta have my low sugar level in my Blood fix right away.
2.3 now, normal's betwen 4-7.

Kraft Caramel candies do the trick perfectly.
Then I'll have the usual mastodon breakfast. LOTS of everything that makes breakfast my favorite meal of all. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-03 06:06:02)

Pizza and booze

I need to get a toaster over.  Pain in the butt warming up an entire oven for a few slices of pizza or making some parmesan Italian bread.

^^^ I swear by my toaster oven.  It's aces when it comes to reheating french fries.