Horror Movies Forum » General Horror Movie Discussion » Top 100 Goriest Films of all time
Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
You must login or register to post a reply
RSS topic feed
23. A Cat in the Brain
25- Cannibal Holocaust
Surprised it didn't came out before.
26. 100 Tears
27. Zombie Flesh Eaters
28. Return Of The Living Dead 3
29. Piranha 3D
Last edited by Fulcento (2013-03-01 14:54:10)
31. Wrong Turn
Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-03-01 14:55:08)
32. Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood.
btw - love your new av' Wolfy - and I DO mean love!!!
33- Hostel 2 more than any others because of the babes and yeah, I totally agree with Fulcento about the new avatar wolfman.
34. Philosophy of a Knife
35. The Burning Moon
36. Suicide Club
37. Nightmare in a Damaged Brain
38. Street Trash
39. Der Todesking
41. Deadbeat at Dawn
- love your new av' Wolfy - and I DO mean love!!!
it's me at weekends you fool
42. Bone Sickness (made by an old buddy of mine, Brian Paulin)
43. Gates of Hell (aka City of the Living Dead)
That's eleven in a row. I'll stop.
For a couple minutes.
Fulcento wrote: - love your new av' Wolfy - and I DO mean love!!! it's me at weekends you fool
Ay? You mean that by day you're a mild mannered Cambridgeshire Englishman but at the weekends you transform into a big arsed native American Injun girl with big tits and a pretty face? That's one hell of a superpower you've got there Wolfy!
44. Bloodsucking Freaks
34. Guinnea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood
Check no. 32 you big silly you!!!