Topic: The Redsin Tower on DVD

So I've been searching for this DVD for a little while now (since learning of Vogel and his works here) and it's damn hard to find. There is copies of it on Amazon.com, but it's $70+ for a used copy plus shipping. Toetag has a copy on VHS for pre-order but that also doesn't interest me and nothing on ebay.ca. Does anyone know a site that has this stocked? Or is anyone here interested in selling me a copy?

Re: The Redsin Tower on DVD

Hmm...struggled with the same thing.  I've met Fred a couple of times and the first thing I asked him was if he knew where I could get a copy on DVD.   It was a short production run and it's been OOP for a looong time.  It's bound to be re-released at some point.  In the meantime I ordered the VHS copy...

Bummer not what I wanted to hear. Is the VHS already out? I might buy it, but I don't even know if I have a functioning VCR any more.

I don't know where you could find a reasonable priced dvd at. I have a copy but I'm not interested in selling it. The VHS would probably be the best deal right now.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2013-02-27 13:56:48)

I'l sell ya a copy of mine if somehow we my post will still be here by the time you get to read it!