Re: How Many Close Friends Do You Have???

There are about 10 people who I socialize with on a regular basis, probably a couple of times a month.  beyond that I have a circle of about 25 friends that get together for birthdays/parties, say about 10 times a year.

in there, there are maybe 5 or 6 that I could consider to be ''family''. Friends as close as brothers or sisters...so I guess it's what you define as close.

Prob 3 really close friends -  hard to find people with same interest that you can discuss almost anything with and it would be interesting.  But those are the best friends you can have smile

^^^
Yeah that's the only ones I have. I can talk about ABSOLUTELY everything with them. I like that.

i don't have anyone that i would call close. I know people but they don't want to hang out with me when i ask it's always excuse after excuse why they can't so i don't even bother. It would be nice to have at least one person but oh well i tried and it didn't work out so i'm done trying.

^^^
There is no better close or best friend than your own self really. You never disagree with yourself. lol

^^^
Hmm I disagree with myself all the time haha, perhaps I'm a little insane.

Daxter, dw, you just haven't met the right people yet smile

hmmm jaysee you sound like me disagreeing with myself about the little things in life that make me insane!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
There is no better close or best friend than your own self really. You never disagree with yourself. lol

i respectfully disagree with your statement Punk. if there is one person in this world i can't stand it's me, and therefore ls the root of my problem and i'm stuck with it :I but there you go. it's a struggle a lot of the time especially for people close to me. i hurt, i anger, i annoy, i irritate, i frustrate them but i'm still here so far.

^^^
Hahaha yeah, was just saying. smile

Hahahaha it seems everyone hates themselves LOL

I am my own GOD. I don't, the opposite, I worship myself. lol