Topic: Lycan It!

Hey guys, once again, I've been gone for a long time.  I know.  I miss it here but I have been nuts busy, in a good way.  I just finished a run in The Vagina Monologues, which was a blast and I have three regular podcasts that I co-host.  But now I've started a new monthly show that only comes out on the full moon. 

This is not a TV show, but my new all-werewolf podcast just debuted.  I'd be so happy if you'd check it out. 

Also, the amazing artwork was done by our very own Mirthquake.  *squee*

http://www.horrorphilia.com/2013/02/27/ … los-lobos/

Re: Lycan It!

Reported as spam

tongue jk Jamie! Thanks for the fb invite...I'll give it a listen when I get a few spare minutes!

Miss ya!!

For some reason I thought you told me this would be up Monday.  I've been waiting the last two days thinking, "Man, chick be trippin'." tongue

Looking forward to checking this out. smile

Woah looks amazing.

Haven't seen you here before, I'm relatively new but I'm enjoying what I saw/heard from you on Horrorphilia. Pretty damn cool.

Glad to meet you moviemaven. smile

Wonderful to meet you as well, Punk.  wink  I'm in and out around here.  I'm the prodigal daughter.  I'll be around more now as I've promised to start writing editorials again.  smile  Thank you for taking the time to check out my work. 

Lon, I'm sorry, Love.  It was supposed to be out Monday.  There was a delay in the release.  Can't wait to hear what you think.

Chainsaw, hush.  LMAO Miss you, too.  *mwah*

Also guys, you can join the FB page for Lycan It! at www.facebook.com/lycanitshow

Hope to see you there!!!

i'm just preparing myself to listen at last . i'm going to listen naked except for my wolf furry body and curl up listening to the sexiest woman alive ( or dead) . Jamie D is the goddess! love you to pieces you little minx! xxxx

I can feel my wolfie gonads a quivering with anticipation already! Hooooooowwwwwwllllllllll!!! xxx
I think i better go lie down tongue

moviemaven wrote:

Wonderful to meet you as well, Punk.  wink  I'm in and out around here.  I'm the prodigal daughter.  I'll be around more now as I've promised to start writing editorials again.  smile  Thank you for taking the time to check out my work.

Thanks for friendazolating me on Facebook BTW and I've bookmarked the Lycan It Facebook page, this damn site hates me and rare are the pages I can like. Stupid thing. But I still can check it out which I'll do.

Great stuff. smile

Maven my redhedded succubus... I need it to check it...  I miss your stuff(ing) keep on you

I wish I aws a facebook fanatic I would jump up in the air and kick my bootys and rejoice in all thats so wonderful today... BUT I really