Re: DRUNK thread

hare = hate

if ya need a so byte me

i knpw its not fri weekend party let loose

I know im a real Canadian who is alive at the moment no dfuckin bs except fpr wasted typeos but my past never haped acorging to mr fuckoff

amy united staters or how about south american... thats who I wanna here from... fuck "america" I wanna here us americans who can eat america for brunch!

fuck I hate the word america its so .... ya stole it from us canadians we are americans... BUT NIT NOW when think you owm America
I hate it with a pashion fuck your country dont own America!

they were drunks trying to get something together
fuck so they went for the bukkshit gusrto

NOW this miss AMerica needs to interfear and get involved with other countrys

This country is right up there with the othere europian country tears ago

Im glad I live in Canada

if this big court case the jusy lets her off like they did wityh fuckin abthoney ( will hate you americans cause you dont know the fuckin truthws
Im don with you united staters... bye

if this jury hangs her, i WILL GET  little more respect  for united States

if they charge her for anything elase but the death panalty!? the united states judicial system is a joke and I wasted All my time to see her hung!

I saw it before hahaha I was totally into it casey anthony]]gawd if this jury is fooled like the other one.. you fuckers might as well move to my village in canada

wheres the meat?

AZ... I wont get deep, AZ, I wont get deep. AZ I wont get deep
so tell me how you get laid by all the new cumers wgo dont lmowg squigly from an old mans orgasmxxx

^^
Easy, I don't.  I have Vampy.

10 inches...of snow...more falling...might be 14 inches by the end of the day...too lazy to find the random thread...thought this post would fit snugly in the drunk thread...heh heh heh

^^^
Hahaha yeah it does.

My friend Demon was very motivated after I left last night. Hahaha
I like this guy.

Damn I love Pinot Nero red.
This Santi Nello italian was good. As mad.

But never as much as my top one, the infamous Chevalier De Dyonis from Romania. Transylvania rules all. lol

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5006/santinello2.jpg

If I had a 6 back of Budweiser and a big bucket of KFC chicken my night would be all set.

I guess if I lived in the US, I would like Bud but I'm from Canada and I hate it. But lotsa you guys from there drink it. smile

My best buddy Malphas the crow came here earlier with a 26 oz of Jack and we finished it pretty fast. Of course hey, it's only 13 oz each so...

I bever understood the asholes putting ice in their glass like in this shot though. Craps the taste way too much. They don't know anything really.

http://do512blog.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jack_daniels_bottle-10208.gif

thedeadshallrule wrote:

10 inches...of snow...more falling...might be 14 inches

14 inches .... here I cum dead to your rescue tongue me is the north canada man on a mission!

kXnPunk wrote:

I guess if I lived in the US, I would like Bud but I'm from Canada and I hate it. But lotsa you guys from there drink it. smile

LOL shit me too but in the short end of it I'll drink it if its palmed to me

Up north Canada. True North, Strong And FREE!!! lol
As known as Shovel Country.

Yeah, I'd drink anything alcoholic. Even if it isn't the taste I'm used to which is Ex and Carling Black. FAR from it. Hahaha

Comming back from a show. KICK FUCKING ASS show man.

Home, 420ing and drinking a good ol' Carling. Not Black but still a damn tasty Carling. smile

black label I havent had black label since hmmm let me calculate it lol hmmm I think 13 and it left a bad impression onm e big_smile

So where were ya man tonight show?

Does anyone know Fred Garvin? He never left anything here except for his fuckin awesomeness and no whay to find him. The way I see it I'm the only one in the universe who wonders where the hell he is big_smile  and if you can help me find a way to talk to him I am grateful!

Hahaha that's a fucking LOOOOOONG time. lol

Yeah, http://www.mariemai.com/videos MAJOR ASS KICKAGE!!!

H3LL man, what a show. I have seen every album's show she's done and the more it goes, the better she gets. Experience does that to someone in a band lemme tell ya, I KNOW. Done years on stage. smile
Miss it sooo much though.

I don't know Fred. I'm too much of a newbie for that.

Cheers country mate neibourgh man dude DemonToAsswipes.

I never new Fred did that much shit lol

hay who she you talkin about?

newbys you shouldnt have reminded me of that .... roll

aaahhhh im just messin with ya newby lol so go get me a beer!
isnt that what newbys do?
well I no your are male if you are a newby female!? thats a different story book! lol

tongue  ha I'm so HI  hey