Topic: Iron Man Trailer

Watch and enjoy!
http://www.moviesonline.ca/TheFeed/inde … an-trailer

Re: Iron Man Trailer

All i have to say is MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new trailer is simply so damn amazing and spetacular. This is definitely by far looks absolutely positively beautiful and gorgious. The trailer literally took my breath away. All my expectations and anticipations definitely by far sealed the deal for me. It is now official i need to see Iron Man no matter what takes. This will be one of the few summer blockbusters that come out next year and will do alot better next year than this year. With being a comic book nerd and cartoon watching freak, Iron Man, Speed Racer, and Dark Knight are my top priorities to see those movies than any other movies that come out. But if Voltron does come out that will definitely be on my list, which i NEED to see Voltron.

Wait a second.  I think I just...yeah.  Yeah, I just ejaculated in my pants.  God, this is so embarrassing.  Swear to God, that never happens.  Hey, you ask anybody.  They'll tell you.  But, damn, I mean...I'm sitting here, I'm watching the trailer, then GISSSHHH.  Just like that

I officially have a full-on robo-chubby for this flick.

daaaaayyyaaaaamn thats one kickass trailer

LoudLon wrote:

Wait a second.  I think I just...yeah.  Yeah, I just ejaculated in my pants.  God, this is so embarrassing.  Swear to God, that never happens.  Hey, you ask anybody.  They'll tell you.  But, damn, I mean...I'm sitting here, I'm watching the trailer, then GISSSHHH.  Just like that

I officially have a full-on robo-chubby for this flick.

rofl!!

i would comment on this but im to busy giggling with fan boy delight. lol

OH that looks like a hell of a lotta fun.

I... so wanna spill... damned non-dislosures mad