Topic: RIP Paul Bearer.

No doubt by now most wrestling fans on this site have heard William Moody aka Paul Bearer has passed away.
I grew up watching such WWF superstars as Roddy Pipper,Jake the snake Roberts,etc.
Of all the managers I've watched over the years Paul Bearer is without a doubt my favorite.

Re: RIP Paul Bearer.

Wow, I heard nothing of this. Really sad to hear William Moody has past away!

R.I.P.

Edit: After doing some research, he was only 58 when he passed away today. Horrible news - even more sad than before.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-03-06 18:40:17)

Aw, The Undertaker was always my favourite WWF wrestler when I was a kid and his entrances would have been nothing without the late, great Paul Bearer (lol) bringing him in.

It was one of the few sporting spectacles my late father loved too so I'm sad to hear this news.

R.I.P.

Always loved how he mugged for the camera.  One of the worst over-actors in the WWF/WWE, but in a good way because he was always fun to watch.

RIP.

He actually worked as an mortician and embalmer before joining the WWF.

Bill has been a long time friend of mine as we've been penpals since 1999.  Even now a few days after his passing, I'm still deeply saddened.  I hope WWE does him well and does a great tribute on Raw with The Undertaker, Kane and even Mick Foley