Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

kXnPunk wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Same old. Can't wait til June.

Why June???
EVIL DEAD comes out in April, not June. lol

Done the school job for the summer.
No more annoying brats.

I'm a brat.  big_smile

Oh woah, that's far away. Hope you'll survive.

My car's engine starter decided to kick the bucket after 10 years.  Had to get it towed and all that fun shit.  The garage will probably find out that my engine needs a colon cleansing or some other ass thing.

But I'm perfectly happy because it only took like 4 hours and waking Vampy up from sleep.  Yes, very very happy...

My truck's starter went out a few months back.  Been having to bum rides everywhere from my aunt and uncle down the street because I've been too broke to buy a new starter.  Not like it matters; I've also been too broke to pay insurance, renew my tags and renew my license, so even if I had a working starter I still couldn't drive the damn thing. lol

azathoth wrote:

engine needs a colon cleansing or some other ass thing.

lol

Loud, by being broke we become experts at dealing with what you really need and discover good tricks to walk around problems. Been years that way for me. Since 2000 really. That was my bug it seems. lol

Feeling og so damn great. Nothing like a good best friends' visit.
Malphas the crow and Marc-ander fucker just got away. Drinks, laughs, stuff things, cool convos, wild fun.

And still feeling the same way now. Got that ridiculous huge smile on the face until I go to my Nightmares/Succubus world, sleep. Be sure it's definitively NOT yet. It,s really far away.
Yeepee!!! big_smile

OK, just spent 7 hours applying to 8 jobs.  I'm fried but I feel good.  Though one was a "anti-tobacco" policy, so the drug tests include nicotine, including any smoking-cessation products.  Still applied, but I'm not expecting any call backs on that one.

"Yeah, I'm trying to quit smoking."
"Too bad, denied."
"Shall I elaborate on which part of me you can suck on?"

That's good Az, aside from the anti-tobacco thing which will probably cause you to fling waste everywhere.

I panicked when almost stepping into a cafe for a job due to too many people being there. Gonna try again Sunday.

^^
The plus on the tobacco job is that I worked there before, so I may get some slack on that.  And you reminded me that I saw a sign for a pizza/cheesesteak shop that was looking for help.  I make a mean cheesesteak, but I hope I don't need how to throw a pizza dough into the air.  I don't look good in dough hats- they're not jaunty enough for me.  lol

I'm glad that I've found some friends willing to portray the roles of characters for my show. It saves alot of time instead of going back and forth and with them on board it's great I'll have them to help.

azathoth wrote:

^^
The plus on the tobacco job is that I worked there before, so I may get some slack on that.  And you reminded me that I saw a sign for a pizza/cheesesteak shop that was looking for help.  I make a mean cheesesteak, but I hope I don't need how to throw a pizza dough into the air.  I don't look good in dough hats- they're not jaunty enough for me.  lol

...My comment about you flinging waste reminded you of pizza and cheesesteaks shop?

Actually, yes- the flinging of the pizza dough up in the air.  I'm a lateral thinker. big_smile

Well, I was going to eat a pizza until the mashup images of waste and dough being flung up into the air started looping in my head. Thanks for the visual.

Oops.  Sorry about that!  sad

Feel same as I usually do full of energy so I drink then the energy goes inwards and becomes self loathing lol man I suck.Probably give my brother a call see what he is up 2.Love him but if I hang out with him it with probably be the same bullshit.Like I said I love him but we are worlds apart.

Emotions are great today...Start of two weeks of holidays!

Testing for cigarettes. WTF is that azathoth. First time I hear about this.
Why should they care if you do, as long as you don't smoke inside the place.

Crazies.

I feel, mmm, well I feel...

Ridiculously tired, once again...now I gotta stay awake until about 9:00 pm, so I can catch up on my sleep tonight.

My hair in braided pigtails,homework done,more studying to do,two tests tomorrow,made fried chicken,smashed potatoes,corn and choc cake with white icing. Hiding in horror cave relaxing with a chilled glass of wine. Ahhhhh

I feel fairly good today.  I got Tasha (my car) back, and I call from a guy looking for a tech support person.  Just finished billing out the questionnaire.  See what he says when he calls back tomorrow.

@Punk-  It's the newest thing in health care now.  "Studies show that smokers cost $XXX more in health care than non-smokers."  So insurance companies are raising rates, again.  But if you have a non-tobacco company, you get a break on rates.

I can see this backfiring on the government big time.  Every company adopts this policy, everyone quits, and there goes billlllyuns and billlyuns of tax revenue.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-11 17:48:52)

Pissed, humiliated, ashamed, emasculated.  Had to ask my younger sis for money to replace my starter, get my truck tagged and get insurance, to the tune of about $300.  I've always been the one in my family who gives help.  I absolutely HATE having to ask for it.  Feels like I just cut my own balls off.

I've never been good with accepting things from people either, I'd rather just earn it myself. But when you need help, at least you have people by your side willing to help. smile Some others don't have that luxury (if it can be called that).

It takes a big man to realize that we all need help sometimes.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

My hair in braided pigtails,homework done,more studying to do,two tests tomorrow,made fried chicken,smashed potatoes,corn and choc cake with white icing. Hiding in horror cave relaxing with a chilled glass of wine. Ahhhhh

picture please oh lovely humble one xx

LoudLon wrote:

Pissed, humiliated, ashamed, emasculated.  Had to ask my younger sis for money to replace my starter, get my truck tagged and get insurance, to the tune of about $300.  I've always been the one in my family who gives help.  I absolutely HATE having to ask for it.  Feels like I just cut my own balls off.

no shame Lon, it's not as if you do it every week and i'm sure she didn't mind, as you've always helped people in a spot i'm sure they are more than happy to help you out when it's needed. hold your head up high man because there is no shame for you. you are a good man.