Topic: Movie Maniac's

So i did a search for this and found nothing and not sure if it should be in this section but oh well.... Anyone else collected these dolls. So far i have Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, The Bride of Chucky Set, Eric Draven

Re: Movie Maniac's

Not sure what they are, are they figurines or those knitted dolls or something?

Todd Mcfarlane the creator of Spawn brought out these in a number of series.. Sort of like action figures but horror themed

Back in the late 90s I had the first two series but sold them (along with everything else I owned at the time) for money to move to Canada on.  The only one I still have is Ghost Face, because without realizing it I'd already packed him up before I started selling them off. lol

I think my favorite was the Leatherface figure with the bucket of body parts.  Though I also dug the Jason figure because his hockey mask was removable.  I'd love to re-collect them, though.  And speaking of McFarlane Toys, the year after I moved back from Canada my younger sis bought me the McFarlane Metallica figures.  Still have those, too.

My brother has a bunch from different series.
Some 18inch dolls too. And the tortured souls collection.
Should take a pick of them if they aren't packed away.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-03-12 08:45:31)

Looking at the prices of some of the dolls, makes me wish I bought some earlier.
Cause I've seen them at my local record store for $49.99 for 18in. dolls. And like $16.99 for the figurines.
But I guess I'll just stick with the Living Dead Dolls tongue