Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Goon wrote:

God damn medical bills.. I'm fuckin broke as hell right now.

You must be American Goon?

daxter wrote:

I've f'ing had it with trying to reach out to people and the only g'damn thing i get back is nothing. I try and try to be nice to people and if they need to speak about things i'm always willing to listen but no more i'm at (and past) my breaking point so i'm done with it. I'll still say hello to people but that's about it. I believe that you can learn about how people are but not what they say and do but what they don't say or do. and believe me i've learned alot about people and i don't like what i've learned.

I'm here, Dax. Send me a PM or something. I've got time.

And just to clarify something for you (and everyone else here) it is not wrong to ask for help and people shouldn't feel sorry for reaching out, especially in the real world.

LoudLon wrote:
azathoth wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Today I can barely stand up because my back is so fucked up.

It's times like this I wish I wasn't so staunchly against painkillers...

Go see my post over in the "Emotions Today" thread.  I have the same thing going on.  Ibuprofen is working so far, but if doesn't get better in a few days I might need to get the muscle relaxants again.  They knock me out like a Mike Tyson uppercut.  sad

Believe it or not, I do actually need to sleep once in a while, but it's kind of tough when you can't because you back is throbbing.

I've basically been sitting at my computer desk all day with my feet propped up because it's the only position which feels even remotely comfortable.  Normally when I have back pain I'll pop one Aleve.  That usually does the trick, and when it doesn't, I opt to just suffer through it.

It didn't work today. hmm

Christ, it sucks to be 40.  And just think, I'll be 41 in three weeks.  Can't wait to see what that shit feels like.

You two sound like grumpy old men, should I ship you a cane or a walker?  lol

^^
DG- oddly enough I already have a cane, lol  Well, actually it's my mom's old one, but I use it once in a while as an affectation.

@Dax- most of the regulars here are good people.  I have personally ranted and raved here on many an occasion, as others can tell you.

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:

Still not healed yet, got writers block and have a deadline coming up on Monday. Absolutely no motivation either. Has me being an angry panda.

I hope it gets better and I hope some inspiration comes your way.

Thanks. It kinda has. I have never had so much with 5 pages before in my life. And found out I have a resume' due tomorrow that I have to get started on. Now I have to decide what goes in my 60 page thesis.

Tripod wrote:
daxter wrote:

I've f'ing had it with trying to reach out to people and the only g'damn thing i get back is nothing. I try and try to be nice to people and if they need to speak about things i'm always willing to listen but no more i'm at (and past) my breaking point so i'm done with it. I'll still say hello to people but that's about it. I believe that you can learn about how people are but not what they say and do but what they don't say or do. and believe me i've learned alot about people and i don't like what i've learned.

I'm here, Dax. Send me a PM or something. I've got time.

And just to clarify something for you (and everyone else here) it is not wrong to ask for help and people shouldn't feel sorry for reaching out, especially in the real world.

@ tripod - i agree with you it's ok to ask for help but what i'm so pissed off about is that when i try to be a good friend and reach out i feel as though it's not being appreciated so if someone wants to come to me i'll always be ready to listen or whatever but i won't go to anyone else. I feel that i'm in a damned if i do, damned if i don't type of deal. damned if i try to help, damned if i don't try to help.
@ az - i've got nothing but love for everyone here whenever i feel down i come here and even if i don't post anything i feel better and i, like yourself, have let out a few rants also and alot of you have given me alot of good points to ponder and advice so i hope you didn't think i meant anyone here. It was a person that i know here at home.

Nothing pisses me off right now because I am feeling, knock on wood, so much better.  Kept a lot of food down yesterday, got a lot of sleep and other than a sore back and hungry tummy now, I'm doing wonderful.

@Dax-  that's cool, I wasn't sure where you were mad at.  Glad you can relax here.

My back pain is better but still lingering.  Very annoying.  It's like that itch you can't quite scratch, just lingering at the edge of your awareness mocking you like that hot babe that always flirted with you but never would go on a date with you.  (How's that for mixing about 14 metaphors together?  lol )

Young strung out couple parks their car by my trash can about 3 this afternoon, they get out of their car open the trunk and start put the crap from the backseat (looks like they raided trash crap) into their trunk, they take the two old folding chairs and old fold up lounge chair I had on my trash can in their car. They throw trash in my can and put some broken monitor thing on the ground by my trash. By this time I called 911 to report suspicious characters. They take the info and about 5 mins later a cop car shows up. The guy is tying a computer or something large on his trunk, then gets in his car. The cop comes up talks to him, laughs and smiles. they leave. I walk out to the car and stop back from the passenger side, he looks at me with a cold stare. I said they were in my trash. He said the report said they were stealing somethings. I said they took lawn chairs but I dont care, what annoys me is they put their big trash in my can and on my lawn. He just looked at me. Hello...he didnt ask for licence or reg or insurance (like they had that) or care that this big thing was tied to the trunk of the car. I am so pissed, he treated me like I was the bad guy. grrrrr I hate this feeling.

lost all my homework on my broken computer and I had to redo it

October 25th...still no Hockey...

Nothing at all. My life is all peaches and cream.

I'm pissed that I haven't had the chance to get pissed at a spammer in like a week!  I have rage that needs to be released!  I'm pissed that I'm pissed that I have rage that is being withheld do spammers.  And all that pisses me off.

We now return you to your regular, non-insane, programming.  big_smile

It pisses me off that Assassin's Creed 3 isn't out until Tuesday...come on hurry up already!

My brother just told his 5 month pregnant girlfriend that she needs bigger boobs. Seriously Men are fucking pigs why cant you accept us as we are? instead of having to change everything. FUCK

Ut, ut, ut.  Men aren't fucking pigs -- some men are fucking pigs.  Your brother just happens to be one of them.  But what would you expect from a guy with the devil eye? big_smile

I for one AM a fucking pig. And proud of it.
BUT I would never say that to a girl because I respect them to the highest point. I dig girls and the way they think.

I like big boobs so I would probably have thought the same as him just that I like everyone as they are so that thought would have died in my demented mind without coming out.

I hope she punched him. In the balls. smile

i might say a lot of things but one thing you can't say about me is i don't respect women, i do , i love them from the heart and i ALWAYS respect them.

There's seriously a thread for this??
Oh boy, where do I start...??? tongue

Oh, damn it!  I just good an email of jobs for produce, ice cream, and vitamin stocking manager jobs.  In Oregon, Maine and Boston.  I live in Philadelphia.

Who do I punch in the throat?

The same things that always piss me off, religious zealots, politicians and our government.

My wife had  abdominal reconstructive surgery on Wed, got out of hospital on Thurs. The DR told her not to lift ANYTHING till further notice. I've busted her 3X now lifting: her purse, huge 45 oz of ice water, her blanket. This is serious stuff, yet she doesn't seem to get it! Grrr... I'm telling her DR that she's been a bad, bad girl.

^^
Ah, wives, you can't tell them anything, and you... well that's about it!  lol
Tell her the monkeys disapprove of not following Doc's orders.  (That way she gets mad at me, big_smile )  But tell her I hope she's feeling well and to get better soon!

MoonRaven wrote:

There's seriously a thread for this??
Oh boy, where do I start...??? tongue

How 'bout the school kids??? lol

Argh azathoth, no idea aside with a creepy email to them. But that'd ruin you future chances... roll

Underdog, man, good luck to you. I'd say good luck to her too but she doesn't seem to need any. smile

I'm pissed that my doc's office can't get me an apointment til next month. Been 3 months they do this to me. I need to get a welfare paper signed to finally be able to get the 200$/month more upgrade.

Seems like they do it on purpose. Fucking office people... sad

What pisses me off??
Well, number one, stupid drivers.
Pay attention to what you are doing. STOP at signs and not just slow down. Look BOTH WAYS even if you are turning on a one way street cause people do cross the street too. Wait until people get to the other side of the sidewalk. I don't need my back nearly brushed by your car cause you wanna get home 2 seconds earlier.
Number two, street bums.
No offense, but there are some you can tell are down on their luck and have mental problems.  And some who just want money for their next fix. Those are the ones who peeve me off.
You walk up and down the street all day. Clearly your legs work. Use them to get a job.
Don't bother me when I'm on my way to or from work.
Number three, teenagers.
I'll leave it at that tongue