Re: My Scottish Horror Feature - Lord of Tears

Aaaaand here's ol' owly horrifying poor unsuspecting video-chatters wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENT_i_L3 … redirect=1

I am after just catching it on Facebook there, and holy sh*t that is amazing! big_smile I shared it with a few friends too. I must admit, Owlman (sorry if that isn't the correct name, I think I saw it somewhere) looks scary as hell. Not many things unnerve me, but that does for sure.

Keep up the good work!

Yay glad it has the desired effect! We had to trawl through a whole lot of...unsavoury folk haha to get these recations but it was worth it - so much fun smile Thanks for sharing too!! Much appreciated - we're really hoping this one will take off a bit!

And you can call him Owlman for sure! That's his name for now. He has a proper title but that won't be revealed til the film's out wink

Well your work paid off! Be proud! smile

I'm getting more interested in the film, will the film just be on sale from a certain website or will it be on sale on Amazon and such? I want to buy a copy when it is released.

Cheers!! Quite chuffed that this one was my idea tongue

To be honest, we don't know yet. Right now the only way to buy/see it is through kickstarter. Once the campaign ends we hope to continue to sell DVDs but aren't certain yet. If we manage to get a Sales Agent or distributor by that point (which would be nice!) they may want us to stop selling them. We'll do our best to retain some rights if it does come to that but can't be sure!

Sorry that was a convoluted answer ha. Most likely though - yes - we will be producing, selling and posting them ourselves - pre-orders til July and then regular sales after that!

Here's the kickstarter link again wink We've added a cheaper regular DVD option in case that's more tempting! smile  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/law … d-of-tears

Woah. That was a real kick in the teeth.
What I enjoyed very much aside from the creeped as mad people [best is the girl hiding her face with her hands, she looks terorrized LOL] was the amizing soundtrack which gives a truely creepy ambiance. Shared. And FANTASTIC work. Damn really looking forward to this I can't tell you how much. I'd have to kill you. lol

Ah cheers kXnpunk - glad you enjoyed it smile Had a lot of fun making it. Turns out unnerving strangers across the world is a great hobby hehe.

I'll tell Lawrie you liked the soundtrack - he put it together - he's awfully smart. He's also smitten today cos Asia Argento called him 'charismatic' on Twitter haha.

Ooh, Asia Argento...*drool*

I knowwww he's been walking around with the biggest smug smile on his face all day. He's only just gotten into Twitter and he wasn't convinced at first but now he's all over it ha. Understandable. tongue

In other news we've had a couple of enquiries from fests and sales agents so things are starting to happen - of course most of those enquiries don't turn into good news but still - it's a start! And cool that they're coming to us rather than the other way around!

ha ha ha, nice. Love Asia.

Oh ASIAAAAAA!!!

I would of fainted if she called me charismatic. Or anything really. lol

Ans very cool indeed that they come to you instead of the opposite.

Good luck with the fests. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-09 19:12:05)

Two bits of news! kXnPunk your luck must have worked cos we got accepted into San Diego Comic Fest! Yay! So that's a start! Lawrie and I have been invited to attend too so that's cool.

Also I got a new pic for ya:
http://i.imgur.com/ldxDkp6.jpg

I see 'Owlman' is catching on! lol

(referring to Facebook, but still!)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I see 'Owlman' is catching on! lol

(referring to Facebook, but still!)

Nice to see you're keeping up to date smile

Woah that's awesome news!!! Have fun and all the best for you in there.

And damn that dude creeps me out like H3LL!!!
And it's a very good thing lemme tell ya. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-11 18:44:23)

Cheers buddy! It's not til October but that's good cos we can't afford flights right now ha. Also they want me to play a gig while I'm there - eek! smile

Glad you like the pic!!

^^^
How could I not??? lol

Nice picture! And good news!

Cheers getken! Hopefully we'll get a few more coming in when we start pushing it properly. We don't actually even have a screener yet so it's quite a leap of faith from them!

BAM!
750 TTs for OwlLord wearing an owl hat (?)  big_smile

azathoth wrote:

BAM!
750 TTs for OwlLord wearing an owl hat (?)  big_smile

You're gonna have to explain that a bit more hehe - I've got a slow brain tongue What is this 'TT'? smile

Check under your avatar, before MorgueSpace in green you have ToeTags. It's some sort of money or points that were used in games or some stuff...

When you click on it, it brings you to a page where you can give some.

Page that azathoth has used a whole lot today. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-14 19:50:05)

166 TT to LordofTears for existing.
And for working on a movie that looks awesomely amazing. big_smile

Yep, the ToeTags were for contests and such back in the olden days.  Now we just use them to bet on sports or just for fun.

Aaaaaah how cool - I love it!! And thank you kindly for the offerings smile I shall spend them wisely!

You guys are the bestestest!