Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^
You horn dog, err, wolf, you!  tongue

** rant **
Get a call back about a job app- they say they have concerns that I haven't worked since I graduated.  Gee, every company has said that.  Maybe if one of these idiots would, I don't know, hire me, it wouldn't be such a problem, now would it?  Guy said, "...wondering about how you are getting by."  Apparently, I'm Philadelphia's main meth supplier now, because God forbid that a person has the ability to manage their money when money is tight.
** end rant **

wolfman1959 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

My hair in braided pigtails,homework done,more studying to do,two tests tomorrow,made fried chicken,smashed potatoes,corn and choc cake with white icing. Hiding in horror cave relaxing with a chilled glass of wine. Ahhhhh

picture please oh lovely humble one xx

Wolfie, lil known fact that too many pics of me will corrode you from the inside out *wink

azathoth wrote:

^^
You horn dog, err, wolf, you!  tongue

** rant **
Get a call back about a job app- they say they have concerns that I haven't worked since I graduated.  Gee, every company has said that.  Maybe if one of these idiots would, I don't know, hire me, it wouldn't be such a problem, now would it?  Guy said, "...wondering about how you are getting by."  Apparently, I'm Philadelphia's main meth supplier now, because God forbid that a person has the ability to manage their money when money is tight.
** end rant **

that so fucking annoys me. if you're not given the chance to do a job ..... arrrrggghhhhh! the state of the world really depresses me. when i left my job over 10 years ago at British Telecom after  27 years service, a job i went into straight from school. i left  because they closed the site . i was told i wasn't experienced  for other jobs i went for! eh?????  i got two jobs and when i left them, in both cases they did not want me to go. the job i'm doing now, at the time i was desperate for a job not sitting on my arse talking into a headset all day. let you into a secret i am crap at interviews, i hate them, i fall apart, i was crap at the interview, i knew they were desperate for somebody. i asked the woman interviewer who until recently was my boss i practically got on my knees and begged her to give me a 3 week trial. after a lot of begging she agreed, my trial got extended after 3 weeks to 6 and then they took me on. she said it changed the way she did interview s and she was so glad she gave me a chance. i'm not one to blow my own trumpet but i knew i could make a go of this job. i'm still there after 6 years, my longest job after BT. I really feel for you Brian, very few will take a chance these days.you must feel like you are smashing your head against a brick wall. keep on going man, it's hard but you will get there. best of luck my friend.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

My hair in braided pigtails,homework done,more studying to do,two tests tomorrow,made fried chicken,smashed potatoes,corn and choc cake with white icing. Hiding in horror cave relaxing with a chilled glass of wine. Ahhhhh

picture please oh lovely humble one xx

Wolfie, lil known fact that too many pics of me will corrode you from the inside out *wink

doh! no such thing as too many pics of you, they are a bloody rarity! there is nothing wrong with you lovely lady ! xxx

Sleepy, I am going hit the sack in soon!

@El Supremo Wolfster- Thanks buddy.  It's still a "who do you know" world for anything above flipping burgers.  And all my contacts tell me, "We're letting people go right now." 

And for Cthulhu's sake, can I get an interview that doesn't ask me "what are your strengths/weaknesses," "tell me about yourself," "how would you inflate a tire with only a spoon and a raccoon?"  (OK, the last one would be cool, lol )  Ask me about how I negotiated the shit out of a project that was running 3 months late (construction delays, not my area) that I managed to somehow get caught up (told the construction people to get their shit in line.  Again, not my area.) and in budget.  (Yeah, I do bring that up.)  No, I get, "What is your favorite color, and what kind of plant would you be?"  Do they only hire fungoids as HR people?

Excuse me while I demolish another wall with my head.

/end rage monkey rant

Just had lunch, sleepy as now.  Its like I have bricks on my eyes.

I'm doing decently. I was able to get some quality sleep last night.

Good^^^^^
I tossed and turned all night last night, then about 4am I had a dream that my Monster wanted me to join a gang, the gang has a wonderful big store that did tattoos and sold cds ect. I had to get a black and white tattoo of a kracken on the tip of my middle finger. They wanted to tat my face and I said no. They wanted other financial stuff and I said no, and the leader (who resembled a good looking pirate wanted to make out with me) I said LOOK BUDDY Your good looking and all and IF I was single you might have a chance, but Back off I am Loyal. They left me alone after that.
yeesh, the life of a gang member is not for me, think I will go lone wolfess.

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2013-03-13 07:21:28)

Yay, Vampy has today off.  Maybe I can get her to play the game I got her for Christmas, lol .

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Good^^^^^
I tossed and turned all night last night, then about 4am I had a dream that my Monster wanted me to join a gang, the gang has a wonderful big store that did tattoos and sold cds ect. I had to get a black and white tattoo of a kracken on the tip of my middle finger. They wanted to tat my face and I said no. They wanted other financial stuff and I said no, and the leader (who resembled a good looking pirate wanted to make out with me) I said LOOK BUDDY Your good looking and all and IF I was single you might have a chance, but Back off I am Loyal. They left me alone after that.
yeesh, the life of a gang member is not for me, think I will go lone wolfess.

i'd have you as my wolfess anyday! xx

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-03-13 14:31:15)

Ya Rock Wolfie wink

I'm frickin grossed out because this morning I found a centipede crawling on the kitchen wall and I hope I don't have to call the exterminator because last year I had little pests on my ceiling everywhere and I had to vacuum the ceiling and walls everyday to make sure they're gone. I just hate seeing bugs in my house.

Not happy why is the Maniac (2013) remake limited   my 3 local cinema are not showing it at!

The one that showing it miles away!,

BAM!
14 TTs to Daph for being green!

And...
BAM!
3 TTs to Tripod because he's not a monopod!

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-14 04:49:35)

My step-dad passed away today.  Massive coronary.  The hospital had to call my mom, who's here at my place visiting, for orders to remove him from life support, which she had to do over the phone.  Personally I'm not affected very much; we were never close.  But I'm sad as hell for my mom, who's going through all the emotional grief you'd expect from someone who's partner of 23 years has passed away, as well as for my younger sister, to whom he was really the only real father figure she ever knew.

I suppose I do feel guilty because I should be sad, but am not.  And despite the grief I feel for my mom going through this, I also feel a great deal of relief for her, because she's been under a lot of stress having to care for him since his health took a turn for the worse a few years ago.  My mom's a good woman, strong and earnest.  I'm sorry she lost her partner, but I'm glad it's over now.

Geez Lon. My condolences to and your family. About not being affected, it'll hit you later. Wish I had more to say.

Lon, you know me and Vamps got your back, buddy.

I appreciate the sentiment, guys, but I'm fine.  Not in shock, it's not going to hit me later because there's nothing for it to hit.  I was never close with him and...well, I won't speak ill of the dead.  I'll show him that respect at least.

Just keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers, if you're into that kind of thing. smile

LoudLon wrote:

My step-dad passed away today.  Massive coronary.  The hospital had to call my mom, who's here at my place visiting, for orders to remove him from life support, which she had to do over the phone.  Personally I'm not affected very much; we were never close.  But I'm sad as hell for my mom, who's going through all the emotional grief you'd expect from someone who's partner of 23 years has passed away, as well as for my younger sister, to whom he was really the only real father figure she ever knew.

I suppose I do feel guilty because I should be sad, but am not.  And despite the grief I feel for my mom going through this, I also feel a great deal of relief for her, because she's been under a lot of stress having to care for him since his health took a turn for the worse a few years ago.  My mom's a good woman, strong and earnest.  I'm sorry she lost her partner, but I'm glad it's over now.

I'm sorry for your mum's loss Lon and for you having to see her grieving, and i know you will comfort her and it's not good to see her that way. i also understand how you feel. all the best my friend.

I'm sorry to hear of your mom's grief, Lon. You'll be there to help her through it though, which is a good thing at least.

damn, iam sick today

Flue? Fever? or bitten by a Zombie!? i dont know

My deepest condolences to his family, Lon.  Prayers go out to your mom.

@UDog- How is the lady of the house doing?  Still lifting VW Bugs for fun?

Well today is the day my friend  commited suicide. I get very sad about this day, these feelings just come back to haunt me but I do try to stay strong because I know he would have wanted me to. It's just that every day this day comes, it feels like the end of the world. I just have to stay strong. hmm