Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Tripod wrote:

Well today is the day my friend  commited suicide. I get very sad about this day, these feelings just come back to haunt me but I do try to stay strong because I know he would have wanted me to. It's just that every day this day comes, it feels like the end of the world. I just have to stay strong. hmm

My condolences, buddy. Keep truckin' on.

Sorry to hear about it Tripod.  Losing a friend is the hardest thing in the world.  I hope you get through it and remember the good times you both had together.

I understand how you might feel my man. But like JessChan said, remember the good times and it's gonna be easier for you.

I just read the most tear-jerking tribute to Mr. Rodgers.  Even the video of him testifying to Congress had me tearing up.  And I suddenly feel like being nice to people.
Not to be spammish, but if you want to see it, it's over on Cracked.com.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-18 07:37:33)

azathoth wrote:

@UDog- How is the lady of the house doing?  Still lifting VW Bugs for fun?

She's doing much better. She slept throughout the entire night for the first time in 2wks. Headed back to the DR in Utah today for a check-up. Thanks for asking!

Underdog wrote:
azathoth wrote:

She's doing much better. She slept throughout the entire night for the first time in 2wks. Headed back to the DR in Utah today for a check-up. Thanks for asking!

Great to hear!! I was wondering how she was doing smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:
Underdog wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Great to hear!! I was wondering how she was doing smile

glad she's doing better undies! smile

how are you doing Oh delectable daphne? xxx

Tired. That is all.

I'm annoyed.
Freaking snow falling.
Damn, nobody told this winter crap that spring is right now???
Hopefully it's gpnna be the last we get.

Next Monday, I'm swallowing my pride and seeing a therapist to help me with my depression. Two Saturdays ago I started thinking about things and had a breakdown. Spent some time at my aunt's house with her and my cousins. Aunt took me to a center to book an appointment.

The realization of seeing a therapist is kind of surreal as I never thought I would ever see one.

^^^
That's very good. Well done man. That's how I got out of my last one which was the most terrible of them all. Yeah done lots of 'em.

And it fixed me pretty damn good as I never ever get depressed anymore. Wish you the best of luck, I know it's a pain that crap of depression but it WILL go away.

@Hypno-
Good choice.  Even the monkey takes a mild medicine for depression.  And we get to fling poo at people with impunity, so we should be all 100% shits and giggles! lol
Take care of yourself  We got your back.

Poo flinging...that should be a TV show since people like watching shit anyway. tongue

Thanks for the kind words. smile

I love my new job, everyone is so nice and it doesn't get in the way of my college. whew

March Madness, baby!
Every year the family (and I few select monkeys) do the bracketology.  We used to bet 25¢, but I always forgot to collect, so I gave up on that. lol

This year-

• Me- Louis/Zaga/Florida/Indiana- Z/Ind- Indiana

• Vampy & Jojo- Memphis/Zaga/Kansas/Temple- Temple/Z - Zaga

• Dad- Duke/OSU/Fla/Indiana/ - Duke/Ind - Indiana

• Mom- Louis/Zaga/Michigan/Ind - Zaga/Ind - Indiana

• Bobo- MichSt/Zaga/NC/Ind - Zaga/ND - Zaga  (random picks)

• Jimmy- Memphis/NewMex/Kansas/Marquette - NM/Mar - New Mex (random picks)

• MonkeyHorde- Creighton/NotreDame/FlaGulfCoast/Temple - ND/Temple - Temple (random picks)

Emotions today are awesome! I got an A on my Psych critical thinking paper smile people at my new job are excellent to work with.  Most of the laundry finished before I head off to work and got some studying in. AND The Walking Dead was soooooo goooood. yep

I was mad, then sad, then better.  I'm like John Sheridan.  You can kill me, but "I'm better now."

Good stuff, Daphe.  You go wash that laundry with fierce power!
(Does that even make sense?  Who cares!)

I'm doing pretty good.  I haven't been on in a while since my daughter was born.  With that and my two-year old wanting to tackle all the big milestones at once (potty-training, new bedroom) it's been a good stretch of no sleep and plenty of stimulants.  I decided to come back on here and see how everyone else is doing.

Last edited by JackBurton (2013-03-25 15:12:44)

^ Congratulations on the new baby man! smile Hope everything went well and good to have you back.

Big time congrats on the new young 'un, Jack.  Hope she's happy and healthy.  But oof...yeah, just in time for the other one's Terrible Twos...makes me grateful that I only had one.  And that she lives with her mom. lol

Although the all hassle and trouble a baby can be, I can bet (and tell) it's worth it. I love my little niece as my own. It's ridiculous how funny a little one year old can be, and how happy they can make you.

Wait 'til she gets older and starts developing her own personality, her own likes and dislikes, when she starts asking questions.  Mine's at that age now and every time I call her it's like an extended Q&A session.  Last Saturday it was an hour and a half straight of Lord of the Rings.  I've only seen the films once apiece, though, so I had to bluff my way through most of it. lol

Hahahaha! lol Yeah, it's great once they start understanding what is going on around them and then come back to you and will say stuff they heard also, that is hilarious. lol

My emotions are really testing me today I think....
What really sent me off the edge was I was dipping my paints brush in my actual drink instead of the glass I specifically set out for paint.
If I die of toxic paint poisoning my body...then...well...nice knowing you all.
Just kidding I only drank a few sips of it and thought it tasted off...

@Jack-  Congrats my man!  Specialized monke baby caretakers are on the way so you can get some sleep.  big_smile

@Lon- Disappointed you can't name at least 14 dwarfs and 11 elves off the top of your head.  Tut tut, you're losing your touch! tongue

@Toxic- A little bit of poison didn't hurt anyone.  Sometimes.  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-25 16:03:22)