Re: Name That Horror Film?

Bloodletting.

"They thought they could do it without being caught. But when we do something naughty, we are always caught. Then, we are punished. Punishment is absolute, punishment is good."

Silent Night, Deadly Night!

"Looks like you zigged when you should have zagged."

Any clues Fulc? I haven't got a Scooby on that one

Okay HQ - it's the third film in a very popular slasher series, released in 1990. The latest entry in the franchise just came out about a month ago to less than rave reviews...

I shall have to say Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre III then! I hear tell of another in 2014 too. Oh dear...

"She never got out of the cock-a-doody car!"

Misery (1990)'

No, no, not whatever, they lumber, it's important. The new ones are, like, super-fit sport zombies. Old zombies, we can take this guy; new zombies... we may be fucked.

The Slaughter

"I admire its purity. A survivor...unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."

Alien

"You don't understand? I'm dead. I was killed a short while ago by Monsignor Franchino for trying to strangle Father Halliran. I'm damned to enternal Hell for my sins."

The Sentinel (1977)

They never found his body, but they say his spirit lives in the forest. This forest. A maniac, a thing no longer human. They say he lives on whatever he can catch. Eats them raw, alive maybe. And every year he picks on a summer camp and seeks his revenge for the terrible things those kids did to him. Every year he kills. Right now he's out there. Watching. Waiting. So don't look; he'll see you. Don't breathe; he'll hear you. Don't move; you're dead!

Friday the 13th Part 2?

The Burning.

We'll follow emergency plan H, and keep plan B in case the situation gets out of hand!" big_smile

'Nightmare City ?

Bingo! big_smile

Sorry for late reply

It couldn't of have just been a bullet-proof vest. I hit him in the head at least twice!

Maniac Cop

"Why don't you go find a wall socket and stick your tongue in it, that will give you a charge?"

Spoken by the wonderful Margot Kidder in my favourite slasher film, 'Black Christmas'. Good one. smile

"Today people want sensationalism; the more you rape their senses the happier they are."

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

I told you those things are vicious as hell!

Empire of the Ants

Here's a classic delivery:

"I hit the fucking brain!!"

The Return of the Living Dead (1985)

" He figured you could ask him a few questions, get to know him a little bit. Then he could rip your face off. No big deal."

Here is a clue he  talking about his twin

Good one Bassi! smile Basket Case 2

"It is going to get wet in here tonight. Lace your boots up kiddies."

oh oh oh!!! Behind The Mask! Such a good one.

"I must get this crack mended"

Repulsion (1965)

You hit him with the shoes, didn't you? You hit him with the shoes, that's how he got those half moon marks on his forehead and on his hands. Answer me Rhoda. ANSWER ME!

The Bad Seed!

What if it still is our time? If it is, then it’s not finished, and we will die – now, not later – unless, unless we find the patterns and cheat It again.

Final Destination

Now listen people. We are experiencing some kind of disaster. I don't know whether it's man-made or natural, but I do know that it's definitely not supernatural. Or biblical. And no offense Mrs. Carmody, but the only way we're going to help ourselves is to seek rescue. We're going out.