Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

I'm on now, but I need to do a little shopping.  Golem is also on.  So I'll everyone is a little bit.  big_smile

Shopping? yikes lol

I'm just watching Jennifer's Body, I'll jump on after that big_smile

Attention attention-

New Skype convo:
HM 3/15/2013

The old one was getting clogged up.

3/22/2013-

A couple/few people wish to watch some movies tonight.  No real agenda, but Hot Fuzz is a favorite so far.  Looking at more upbeat movies (I also suggested Street Trash).   No set time, just show up and see what happens.  Impromptu night at it's best.

Looking at about an hour or so before I put my first one on. 11pm UK time, 6pm for most of you.

^^
7PM for us across the pond.  She doesn't have Daylight Saving time.  It's only 4 hours difference now.

Stupid Dst!

Couple of minutes before we press play if anything is thinking of dropping by. after that I'm gonna be wacking on street trash, re-animator or tucker and dale if anyone wants to drop by for one of those.

Update.  Going to do Tucker & Dale first, then Hot Fuzz at around 9 US Eastern.

Darn.  I don't have Tucker & Dale on my external drive anymore.  Looks like I'll see you around 9. lol

Drop in anytime Lon. Az has gone for dinner cause Ziggy isn't working and it's not working out for me either.

I have finally reformatted my C drive (man is that harder than I thought it would have been!) and reinstalled Windows! Just downloading all my applications, including Skype, then I will be with you all big_smile

azathoth wrote:

Attention attention-

New Skype convo:
HM 3/15/2013

The old one was getting clogged up.

I'm on, but don't see this conversation.  What's the deal, yo?

Maybe you weren't invited tongue

You kiddin'?  I'm Lon.  Me and "not invited" have never been uttered in the same sentence (this one excluded). big_smile

I think it was just a glitch.  I waited like forty five minutes to see if the convo was going to pop up for me and finally it did.  Of course by that point Crispy had taken off, and the whole reason I logged on was to watch Hot Fuzz with her. hmm

^^
Skype has been acting up recently.  Big lags, crashing, etc.  They just updated, and probably updated the servers, too.

We can try tomorrow night.  Beth is planning on watching movies all weekend.  We have Street Trash penciled in if we get a group together.  That'll be later on in the evening.  If Crispy shows up, I'm sure Hot Fuzz is ameniable to everyone.

Besides, there is a 72% chance of crotchal sharks!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/man-riding-shark.png

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-23 07:01:04)

i have spiney lobsters nipping at my lupine ball sack wink

^^
The battle begins! 

Anyhoo, replacing the image of lobsters and Wolfy's balls with pictures of kittens....

just a reminder for anyone who wants to hang out tonight for some movies.  (Yes, I know last night turned out to be a disaster.  Shit happens.)

LoudLon wrote:

You kiddin'?  I'm Lon.  Me and "not invited" have never been uttered in the same sentence (this one excluded). big_smile

I think it was just a glitch.  I waited like forty five minutes to see if the convo was going to pop up for me and finally it did.  Of course by that point Crispy had taken off, and the whole reason I logged on was to watch Hot Fuzz with her. hmm

Sorry Lon. I tried but my net just wasn't playing ball. It's dodgy with the snow we're having. I gave up at about 10pm my time after watching Tucker and Dale in slow mo!

I'll let it slide.

That's what she said.

I totally fell asleep. Was hoping I wouldn't hmm

I am about, if anyone fancies partaking in a few movies with moi

There has been chatter about watching about movies tonight.  The Video Dead and Fear of the Dark have been mentioned, along with about 452 other films HQ is trying to watch.

I need to take Ziggy apart since one of his fans just completely died, so I'll be around.... sometime.

I'll be back once I take out all these little screws and put them back into the little holes.

(cue Lon.....)

I don't care if it is an easy set-up, I'm doing it anyway:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/thatswhatshesaid.gif

big_smile