Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1j2inqsZz1r123gro1_500.jpg

Seems there should be a bottle of Wild Irish Rose next to him.

ShazzBot MacDaddy OoogleBoogle Spanky  West SuperBot Cheese Finger Doodly Einstein.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Jar Jar Binks is my favorite character.

He's cool but nothing beats Darth Maul. Not Even Darth Vader.

MoonRaven, oh yes I want. Too cool.

Live Free Or Die Hard on TV now. McClane rules all and Olyphant is great as the bad guy in this. The asian chick is really badass.
But nothing is better than the OH SOOO HOOOT Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Loving this girl.

Willis said in interviews than he was getting old because sliding on asphalt wasn't the same anymore. Mwahahaha lol

Love Bruce.

If people think Live Free or Die Hard (Die Hard 4.0) is bad they should go see A Good Day to Die Hard and get really pissed off.

I've loved them all. And will certainly love the last one too. McClane is just AMAZING!!!

That's my problem with the last one, John McClane isn't in the movie. sad

Yeah heard about that and that's why the fans are putting it down. I don't care much really. I'm really easy to please seriously. H3LL I even love Hanna Montana's movie just to tell you so... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-23 19:52:33)

Wow... lol But hey, I ain't one to judge buddy! Least you are honest. big_smile

Hahaha surprised you no???
Yeah Miley Cyrus owns. In all honesty. lol

Evil Dead TV spot once more. Damn I dig them. And they show a lot of times at night so it's great. CAN'T WAIIIT!!!

I know koalas are related to drop bears, but listen to one of them turn into a demon at about 0:40.  (I was kind of hoping that it would jump through the fence and rip the camera guy's head off.  What a dork.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=x8oLu7znwQ0

^^^
That was really cool. What a great way to start my SINday.

Wish you all a good one BTW.

You know what??? I like King Kong's 2005 remake much more than the 1933's one. Why??? NAOMI WATTS!!!

Always LOVED this girl. Especially in Mulholland Dr because she goes topless and Tank Girl because Jet Girl is one of my favorite comic character ever.

But in King Kong she was so damn great.

My day off went by too fast. Might be a bit of a busy one today hmm

Is Dark Night of the Scarecrow worth buying? What is peoples opinion on it?

^^^ I think it's definitely one of the better made-for-TV horror flicks and is at least worth a look.

If I was dating myself, I'd surprise myself with Starbucks every morning and it would be adorable.

@Lon - I am after coming across that movie 'Martin' you recommended in a thread you made, I actually might get that instead!

Scav- Martin is a great movie.  You won't be disappointed. 

I picked up Deadly Blessing on Bluray this weekend.  It looks great.  I am loving the Shout Factory Blurays.  I think I will pick up They Live, even though I already own it on Dvd...lol

Right on, Scav.  That was my intention with that post, to turn folks on to movies they may not have heard of or gotten around to yet.  I love Martin; easily my favorite Romero flick after Dawn of the Dead.

Punxsutawney Phil has been indicted in Ohio for "MISREPRESENTATION OF EARLY SPRING, a Unclassified Felony, and against the peace and dignity of the State Of Ohio."  Seems like this carries the death penalty, lol .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Phil_zps6126ea3a.jpeg

@Lon - And you definitely helped me with your post, I ended up buying today:

Martin
Maniac Cop - Blu-Ray

I never saw Maniac Cop either believe it or not, and it comes with a whole bunch of cool stuff too.

Today has just been my last straw with the flu
I'm tired of being tired and I'm sick of laying in bed lifeless
I'm getting really angry that I can't even get the energy to paint anything
Opening a water bottle is almost too much for me
I'M DONE

http://i46.tinypic.com/34rxiip.jpg

^ actual representation of how I feel ^

I managed to avoid the flu this past winter but I typically catch it every season.  Damn chronic bronchitis.  I feel your pain, gal.

You are so lucky I've caught it twice.
I know how you feel about the bronchitis though.
I've had laryngitis far too many times to count...ugh!

When I hear the engine pass
I'm kissing you wide
The hissing subsides
I'm in luck