Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

When I was in the army I used to pile up coca cola cans by my TV.  Too lazy to clean up after myself at the time.  Had my best buddy in my barracks room, we were playing a Sega game.  Picked up a coke to have a sip -- it was full of my buddy's tobacco spit.

Didn't enjoy that too much. lol

^^
Same kind of thing happened to me at a frat party, except beer can and a cig butt.
Blarg.

Well shit.  Just learned of another death in the family.  Friday before last it was my step-dad.  Today I found out one of my favorite cousins, Ronnie, died yesterday at age 33.  Don't know what happened yet but it doesn't matter.  He was a good guy, father of two adorable kids.

Damn.

^^
Dang.  I know the step-dad wasn't much of an impact, but this sounds real to you.  Me and Vamps sincere condolences to you and his kids.  Just a shit thing.  You know where you can find me if you need to.

Urgh. My condolences too man.
And good luck with the grieving process.
RIP to him.

LoudLon wrote:

Well shit.  Just learned of another death in the family.  Friday before last it was my step-dad.  Today I found out one of my favorite cousins, Ronnie, died yesterday at age 33.  Don't know what happened yet but it doesn't matter.  He was a good guy, father of two adorable kids.

Damn.

My condolences Lon..I'm so sorry for your losses.. sad
Hugs to you and your family

JackBurton wrote:

I'm doing pretty good.  I haven't been on in a while since my daughter was born.  With that and my two-year old wanting to tackle all the big milestones at once (potty-training, new bedroom) it's been a good stretch of no sleep and plenty of stimulants.  I decided to come back on here and see how everyone else is doing.

Congrats Jack!!!! Good times ") My boy just left for Navy Bootcamp two weeks ago, it seems only yesterday I was homeschooling him....sigh

Az, Punk, VD -- thanks.  smile

Sorry to hear that Lon.  It's always sad when there are small children left behind.  My condolences to you and your family.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Same kind of thing happened to me at a frat party, except beer can and a cig butt.
Blarg.

Heheh, I've had a few mornings-after-the-night-befores when I've woke up at someones house after a party and done the same thing Azzy. BLEURGH!! big_smile

@Lon - sorry to hear about your cousin mate.
My condolences. sad

Just saw my husband off to Japan..he'll only be there a week but he won't be home for about 3 weeks or so after.
Saying goodbye is never easy, even if its for a short amount of time away.

I'm jealous of your husband. I WANNA GO TO JAPAN the fastest I can.

I'm pretty happy, just got back from the grocery store where they had their once in a while 1$ deals and I've found very cool stuff at that price. Nice.

And I got back out my old VHS tapes of Traci Lords movies. I can understand why I liked her so much in my teenage. The girl is a bomb.

Japan, eh?  What does your husband do, if you don't mind me asking?

I was in Osaka once, 8-hour layover on my way to Korea while in the Army.  Some buddies and I went walking around for a bit.  Beautiful city.

kXnPunk wrote:

I'm jealous of your husband. I WANNA GO TO JAPAN the fastest I can.

it's his favorite place smile

loudlon wrote:

Japan, eh?  What does your husband do, if you don't mind me asking?
I was in Osaka once, 8-hour layover on my way to Korea while in the Army.  Some buddies and I went walking around for a bit.  Beautiful city.

He works in the music business, he's always coming and going..I never know which is which anymore.
But he likes it and it keeps him busy so I support it.

Music business, eh?  Right on.  I'm going to send him my demo.  I hope he likes speed metal gangsta rap versions of broadway show tunes.  A sample:

O to the K-zo
L to the A-zo
H-O motherf***in' M-A
Oklahoma, bitches!

Eh, you'll hear it.

It can be the next Call Me Maybe

I play the tambourines for Lon.

Little change of plans turns out Emily is having a boy not a girl. Had the 3D ultrasound today and I got to see my sweet nephew! I am  so excited!

"Call Me Maybe"?  Careful, VD -- your Canadian is showing. big_smile

Think more along the lines of NWA meets Stratovarius with an ample dosing of fabulous!

^^
Just reading that made me turn gansta-gay.  lol

Call Me Maybe is such a fun song, it makes me feel dirty liking it.

revengebiteme wrote:

Little change of plans turns out Emily is having a boy not a girl. Had the 3D ultrasound today and I got to see my sweet nephew! I am  so excited!

Very cool miss. Kids are just too cool.

I LOOOVE Call Me Maybe, what a great pop anthem it is. Yeah, Canada. smile

LoudLon wrote:

"Call Me Maybe"?  Careful, VD -- your Canadian is showing. big_smile

Think more along the lines of NWA meets Stratovarius with an ample dosing of fabulous!

It is showing...so badly!

@ Lon- So sorry to hear about your cousin and the beautiful kids he left behind. Prayers will go out to his family.

As for me. I'm tired, and just can't seem to get motivated. Tomorrows another day...

Love having friends here. They just left a few minutes ago and it was an amazingly cool night. Great hilarious, interesting and most of the time insane conversations. Was also cool to have a feminine presence onboard. Doesn't happen often at all.

So yes, I'm enjoying it a lot even if they're vanished. big_smile