Topic: The Deadhorse Depreciation Thread

aka Dr. Stwangelove, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the slight butt-hurt

he creeps cool and slow, with plenty of precision,
with a back-beat narrow and hard to master...

'sup, kiddos?  it's been awhile!

first off - to thee powers that be: thanks for the demotion of rank without word or warning. I realize I'd been scarce, but a perfunctory email or a cursory reach-around would have been appreciated, ya'll know how deeply sensitive I am.

so...any-who, what's new?  what's the good word?  what's the bad gossip?  who left?  who stayed?  who's been banned?  where all da hot indescriminate singles at?
who caught syphilis?  who's holding?  seen any shitty films lately?
and most importantly - where the hell are all my harem girls at? (ya'll know who you are) 

talk to me.  talk at me.
bestow upon me your fevered adulations and exhaltations.
relinquish to me your finest virgins and fashion gifts made of bones from your strongest warriors.
admit your deepest fears (aside from me returning, that is).
express your darkest desires.
let me bum five bucks, dammit.

and I, in kind return, shall consider sharing strange perverted wisdoms from lands beyond the stars...

and maybe even some trivial crap about horror films if I'm feelin fancy, who knows?

oh yeah, and kiss it  wink
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcs97jWWoy1r4ro7yo1_500.jpg

Re: The Deadhorse Depreciation Thread

Dude!  Good to hear from ya!

Here comes DH, classy as ever! lol

LoudLon and I were just talking about how we missed having you around here a few days ago. Cool to know you're not dead. smile

Hey, Bill!  Good to see your face again (rectal-ly speaking big_smile ).  Where the hell have you been, man?  We had a pool going: Creech said you were off galavanting with one-legged hookers, but I told him that was ridiculous.  You're a double-amputee man.

Maybe if you showed up more often other regs wouldn't have dropped out as well, you sumbitch.  Lord knows I don't have the charm to keep them all here on my own. lol

Horsey rides in a like a mofo!  I voted that you were abducted by aliens and anally probed.  By the pic, I may be 1/2 correct.  The half that is correct is still up in question.  big_smile

Ghost, Creech, Lon and Az - thanks for the holler!
and yeah Lon, you know with those doubles you have the ability to spin 'em like a top  tongue
and no worries Az, my hiney's chastity and virtue are impenetrable, although considering I'm now invited as a guest on Maury I'm fairly certain I managed to sully up the alien gene pool in my illustrious travels.   Not much new in my neck of the woods really, just been putting quite a bit of effort into my tumblr site which I've found horribly addicting and another great outlet to share my love for all things horror and exploitation.  and naked girls of course, too. lol  I've missed a bunch of you cretins in my absence, that's for sure.

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2013-03-24 04:08:20)

Eh, still no job, still married, still trying to get Lon to ride a shark.

I see, it was alien abduction then.  Who knew that the Three Amigos were aliens?

http://galacticconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/alien_abduction.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-24 10:31:07)

Hey Bill, nice to see ya back on the boards. How the hell are you? Missed your skewered sense of humor, my friend.

Deadie!!   

I am so glad to see back around.  Or do I mean your backside around?  big_smile   HM just wasn't the same without you.  You missed all the fun top 100 lists I have been posting.  I was just thinking of starting a new top 100.  Are you up for it? 

Oh and here is a pic just for you...

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/DirtyGirlMovies/whipandthebody_zps1740b8a4.png

deadhorse13 wrote:

and yeah Lon, you know with those doubles you have the ability to spin 'em like a top  tongue

This is what I'm saying!

and no worries Az, my hiney's chastity and virtue are impenetrable

His rectum is like Star Trek: where no man has gone before.

As far as we know. big_smile

^^
It's the "Undiscovered Country."  tongue

I suppose you could say trying to compromise Deadie's hiney would be quite the difficult "enterprise."

Heh.

Glad your back. I've been wondering where you've been, I've missed your in depth knowledge of the horror genre as well as your smartass posts big_smile

Seems Horsey is quite the "voyager."  big_smile

Let's just hope that when he goes to the bathroom nothing happens to "klingon." big_smile

Ah,  I'm lovin' this. lol

I hope he keeps the light on in there so the "photons" can illuminate his "torpedo."

See what happens DH?
You come back and people reduce their IQ to kindergarden level.
It's nice that they don't want you to feel out of place wink

Man, we're making a lot of potty Star Trek jokes.  Too bad there's not a list to "Chekhov."

I think that us "redshirts" were reprimanded by the "captain."

great to see you back Billy Boy! i was beginning to think i was the only pervert left around here! tongue

Damn Bill, I was wondering where the hell you have been, though I missed out on the poll regarding your whereabouts!  Great to see you back!

hey thanks all!
(ya goofy bastages)

'cept for you Cap'n.
you passed up kindergarden and went straight to hatergarden, huh?  tongue

That was pretty good for you DH. And fast too, it only took you 5 days wink

Woah, that was a fun read. big_smile

Welcome Brwaaawrck sir deadhorse. I don't think we've met.
I hear you're a pervert??? We'll get along.

LUST is the best Evil sin EVER.

http://godofwar-war3.at.ua/_ph/11/2/802454271.jpg

So I drop in and who do I find? Thank the wiz it's not a horror kid!

you and me bro...

http://i.imgur.com/Z8mI82U.jpg