Re: My Scottish Horror Feature - Lord of Tears

So how much is this bad boy going for?  I'd love to see it but my wallet's basically a storage unit for cobwebs right now.

Mine is full of useless cards. Just the bank one that is useful. And these bills and life entertainement eats most of it now. Bah, I don't mind waiting AND BD is coming in may so. Argh why did I say that, another year more in my freaking big life back pack. roll

But wooyeah, definitely sounds nice the sir thingy.
And an Evil easter to you miss.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMljpBsP06CRlbA_9ErSP1aLbFCisgvN-FVPq429aEaP-qNBpFLoUpekw

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-29 15:48:42)

LoudLon wrote:

So how much is this bad boy going for?  I'd love to see it but my wallet's basically a storage unit for cobwebs right now.

Here are the things posted on the Kickstarter campaign.
OwlLordess gave us paupers a respite for a bit until it's actually released (if I understood her correctly), so we could pick up a signed copy.  (Though holy monkey butts would I love to have picked up the Owl outfit!  I'd go to the grocery store in that thing!)

As for the final version, I believe it a price has been released.

Lordess can clarify all of my mistakes above.  Of which there are probably many.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-29 16:15:22)

Having read the script (thanks, LoT!) and heard the music, I'm more anxious to see this than I have been for an indie horror flick in quite some time.  I really hope it's as good as it promises to be. 

And if not, I'll just ban her.  No big whoop.

big_smile

Ever want to get on Skype again, banana boy?   
(That's what she said)
Ba-zinga!

Monkey for the win!
http://battellemedia.com/images/monkey.jpg

I seriously have no idea what I'm talking about right now.  But... hey, no matter where you go, there you are.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Punk's bathroom with a bunch of devil-bats.  This is sub-optimal.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-29 16:29:32)

Sounds like the monkey has been drinking...

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236166824_peeinmouth.gif

big_smile

^^
No fair re-using my wedding videos, dude!  lol

Saw that gif online a couple days ago and have been waiting for you to set yourself up for it. lol

Touché.

LoudLon wrote:

Having read the script (thanks, LoT!) and heard the music, I'm more anxious to see this than I have been for an indie horror flick in quite some time.  I really hope it's as good as it promises to be. 

And if not, I'll just ban her.  No big whoop.

big_smile

Noooo don't ban me!! I'll miss you guysss! And huzzah very glad to hear you like the script!! It's basically just like that except we cut the duller bits and added some more scary bits smile

I hear ya on the cobwebby wallet - things have been a bit dicey on the money front here too so no worries!

We've just set up a site that lets folk pre-order through paypal all the way up to July when we'll be sending the rewards out. http://www.lordoftears.com (It's still a work in progress style-wise but it all works!)

The signed Collector's Edition DVD & CD Soundtrack in a fancy box is £22/$35 and comes with my undying love wink

Wooohooo!!! Gives me enough time and budget planning to be able to get it. And it comes with the coolest stuff. You should add a folded poster in the pack, just a suggestion don't mind me if you think I'm an idiot. lol
The thing I'm the most awaiting for is your undying love. Hehe

As for the site, well I get a blank page in every browser so might be because of my prehistoric computer. Again. hmm

azathoth, my bats are well educated. Evil but well educated. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-30 22:41:25)

There'll be something in the Collector's Edition but we haven't decided what yet - maybe a booklet but we'll consider a poster sure - good idea! smile

Oh and the page should work now - Lawrie was actually just making final tweaks when I posted the link last night.

Ah cool to see that my ideas aren't as strange as I think they are. lol
A booklet sounds great, loving these always.

And the site well, I'm unlucky I live in the 90s with my prehistoric computer and browsers. No go for me with all the ones I tried. Ah well, soon I'll get a new computer and be able to enjoy internet like I should and not the way I do now which is just plain annoying. hmm

@Punk- If you're still having problems in June or so, let me know.  We'll work something out that I can order it for you.  Did that for someone a few years ago for Ace's Gun Town.

^^^
That's very cool from you monkey Knight. I appreciate.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/123290548/crazy_monkey_by_thinkd.jpg

What a lovely monkey smile

^^^
Yes I agree, azathoth is lovely.
Oh you're talking about the image??? Yes he is too. lol

So what's the word on this movie? Any luck getting it optioned for festivals? Any plans for a DVD release date? I can't wait to watch it.

June I think. Or something.
Can't wait either. Everything I've seen yet [and that's without having access to the site] is wonderfully nice.

LordofTears, where are you??? WE MISS YOU!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-15 15:55:44)

Theli wrote:

So what's the word on this movie? Any luck getting it optioned for festivals? Any plans for a DVD release date? I can't wait to watch it.

Sorry for the slow response - been away in Ireland visiting family. Back in the fray now! smile

And well it's in the Bram Stoker International Film Festival and San Diego Comic Fest in October so far - we'll submit it to some more fests once we've got the DVDs polished and pretty (in July when they'll also be available to buy). Til then, folk can still pre-order them from www.lordoftears.com

Right now we're mostly working hard on producing the soundtrack, putting final touches on the film and designing the various rewards. All go but all good smile

kXnPunk I missed you too smile

Wooohooo YAY, you're back.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif

lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-23 19:46:23)

Damn straight I am wink

Cool. Very.

The more I look at the clap dude pict the more I'm scared. He's really freaky. Wonder why I stuck that in. lol

Hahaha is it Orson Welles? I think it is. People always say Lawrie (Lord of Tears director) looks like him.  So - very apt smile

Heh, someone used that clapping gif on one my anti-spam posts.  I always crack up watching that!  And the guy to the left... I'm not really sure what he's doing.  Sure he's probably clapping, but it might just be a lady's bobbing head.

@Miss Owlness- Very cool.  Though I might have to lay off on the pre-release buying since Vampy just got laid off.  [insert many obscene words here].  Shiite's rolling downhill rather fast the past 2 weeks.\