Re: Totally random

Scavenger, FUNNY AS MAD.

Tripod, yeah I never understand these change your profile pict to support a cause. The only time I changed mine was when Jobs my Master has died. The Macintosh logo crying it was. But it wasn't to support anything. Just a normal hommage to the one that made me who I am now.

Just like the peeps changing it every damn hour that make my notifications page full of that guy updated his profile pict. WTF???

And oh yes PapiRico, looks freaking cool. And I like those two guys a lot. Fishburne will rock as the cop and Dancy will certainly kick ass as the psycho DrHanniopBalls.

And man, Caroline Dhavernas is from right here, awesome Quebecker actress which can definitely act. A few days... Damn those days to wait. Grumble.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-30 01:16:52)

Nearly threw a fit earlier today due to my DVD player not doing what it was made to do: play DVDs. 3 out of 12 movies I tried to play worked, the others got a "Can't play" message. I know it's not the DVDs themselves since I treat them like treasure. Very upsetting that Abe Lincoln: Vamp Hunter was scratched in the f*cking DVD player./rant

That really sucks HypnoticDead...I feel the pain of a perfectly good machine taking a crap on you.

It's 3 am in the morning and I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm watching some Franklin Cartoon...I can't sleep...too much on my mind.

Urgh Hypno, suckage. Mine does some weird stuff sometimes too. Well the 2 of them, external and insidenal. Sometimes it just won't even boot. The only way for me to fix it is a hard reboot. Which you don't have on PCs but Macs do. Apple [command]-Control keys + Start or eject key makes the baby restart. And all goes well. Mostly does that with burned DVDs.

But hey, Sawtooth is haunted, does crazy weird stuff. ALL THE TIME.
And I dig it a lot just for that. I'm good at finding other ways to do stuff when it doesn't want to. I'M THE BOSS!!! lol

Get a new one, they cost litterally nothing lately. Not a crazy 200$ like in my days.

vomitdoll, you perpetuate your internet addiction.
H3LL, me I been up since Payday, THOR's day so.
But I know what I'm doing alright. Good wine, checking the Whore Wild Weird, checking movies, listening to zik, watching TV and talking to ya all. Yeah, I'm a PRO multitasker. Hahaha

My mind is oh so full of stuff you can't believe.

Like just now I made a search for Puzzle Driver in my good buddy King Google and it gave me that:

http://www.shoppingsquare.com.au/images/products/49160.jpg

Don't ask. Have no idea. lol

Abe Vamp Hunter DVDs are weird. Took me 3 exchanges at the DVD shop for it to finally wanna play.

It's all Mary Elizabeth Winstead hotness' fault I tell you. lol

vomitdoll wrote:

That really sucks HypnoticDead...I feel the pain of a perfectly good machine taking a crap on you.

It's 3 am in the morning and I don't know what I'm doing.
I'm watching some Franklin Cartoon...I can't sleep...too much on my mind.

I had to suppress the urge the smash it.
By the way, when I said "earlier today" I meant yesterday. Oops.

Maybe a movie that's boring will help cure that active mind.

@Punk
Ugh, if it doesn't end up playing I may have to do the same.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2013-03-30 02:48:15)

Maybe so Hypnotic, I started watching Three's Company on DVD...so maybe that will get my attention.

@Punk You can multitask better than I can! Ugh.
And I used to ahve a bunch of those when I was a kid!

I fixed the prob by switching the drives.
My internal was only a DVD reader but CD burner.
But the one in my drive box in a DVD reader/burner.
My drive box is USB. Only trouble is that my Sawtooth G4 is old, VERY old school USB 1. They're up to 3 now. Wasn't fast enough.

And what the H3LL do I care if the CD takes more time to burn, my DVD burns top speed so go to H3LL CD, I don't care 'bout you. Mwahahaha I won again. Machines, I am your KING, obey!!! lol

Didin't bother me so I waited. THAT was when CDs were much less expensive than DVDs. Not the case nowadays. freaking 30$ for a 25 case. CAPITALIST BASTARDS!!!

Kill them with fire.

Hahahaha Wow vomitdoll. Incredibly creepy. Me likes. big_smile

I prefer the Neutron Bomb. I wanna keep their stuff. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-30 03:17:39)

@Hypno-  Have you tried a lens cleaner on the player?  Dust can get on the lens, mucking things up.

Az, I threw a tittyfit for no reason. I actually have a lens cleaner, but I didn't know if it would work on dvd players. It does. Since you can't see me, I'm giving myself a Mega-Ultra Facepalm. *shakes head in disbelief*

^^
Hey, it worked, so good news.
I'll supply the facepalm for you  lol  tongue

http://snarkysarcasticbish.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/monkey_facepalm-scaled-500.jpg

Much better than the days of VHS, where (at least I would, worked at a video rental store that would repair machines) you'd take the thing apart and work on the various moving components.  Freaking mini-cog wheels!

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-30 07:44:17)

^^^
Freaking H3LL these days of mechanic/basic electronics. Argh.
Or when the tape broke and got stuck in the player. Opening the thing once again, try the best you can to renove the tape from these wheels and then fixing the cassette with scotch tape. Worked but all that cool crazy Nailgun attack to the head of the victim is gone. Was on the crapped out piece of tape. Blargh.

Now you clean, go chage it back and all goes well.

Unless it's Mary Elizabeth in Abe Vamp Hunter that is. lol

Well I took a hard decision just now. As I'm up since THOR's day, I deciced to plunge into my bed. Need it.
Don't do anything stupid while I'm in my Dark Nightmare/Succubi world. Or if you do assume your stuff. lol

L8r Gatorz. And every other speciez too. smile

The lovely Miss Winstead. Oh yes.

Very happy that the dvd player is up and about. I owe Azathoth PCP laced bananas. smile

PCP bananas.... oh, woozy monkey.....

But hey, North Korea apparently declared war on South Korea and maybe the US.  Got to love that Easter spirit!  You lunatics.

I heard that things were apparently lost in translation.
They didn't really declare war per-say...just that they were ready for one if they were provoked.
It doesn't sound that much better.
I don't think they have allies anyway...or do they?

They said the same thing 20 years ago when, during Operation Team Spirit, multiple units from all five branches of the US service partook in field training exercises in South Korea.  NK thought the US forces plus South Korean ROK soldiers were about to invade NK, and they threatened to bomb them all.

I should know.  I was there. lol

And still they never did a thing about it.  I don't think NK has the genuine nerve to launch that first missile because they know that if they do, both the US and SK both will retaliate and then there will be nothing left of NK for its narcissistic command to emptily brag about.

Good point Lon smile

Somebody has an itchy trigger finger.

Man this chick who plays Sadie in The Last House on the Left remake really pisses me off.

I'll just send Kim Ding-Dong a picture of our elite forces-

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/monkey_panda_tank_lon.jpg

azathoth wrote:

I'll just send Kim Ding-Dong a picture of our elite forces-

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/monkey_panda_tank_lon.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

Wait a minute, there's no angry possum in that pic!

Hahaha aza!!