Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

^^^ The newest episode of Psych was an homage to the Clue flick from '85.  Pretty damn funny, too.

Uh Lon, that's not a movie.  But if we're doing TV, Grimm.

I saw Spring Breakers yesterday and I seriously can't stop with the soundtrack.

Also watched Toy Story...

floridapossum wrote:

Uh Lon, that's not a movie.  But if we're doing TV, Grimm.

You don't see it because his post was on the previous page, but I was referencing hellrat who stated he'd just watched the  movie Clue.

Plus, I plug Psych any chance I get.  Funny show! big_smile

GRIMM RULES!!! My favorite with Revolution and Once Upon A Time which is my best.

All these ones are rewatches

PERCY JACKSON
I really like this movie. Cool story, acting and visuals.
8/10

TROIE
I freaking DIG this movie. I even like it better than Gladiator so you see what I mean??? smile
Awesome everything.
666/10

GLADIATOR
This dude really deserved the Oscar he got for it.
Amazing performance.
10/10

The Hobbit

Gi Joe Retaliation
the Amazing Spiderman

BEN HUR
Classic that I watch each easter, always show on TV every year.
8/10

CORALINE
That is very, very cool. Always loved this one. Hey, normal I do, it's freaking based on a Neil Gaiman book, how could I not??? big_smile
666.666.666/10

Holy H3LL man, what an awesome movie.
Got all Miller's comic but this adaptation is fabulously well done.
Butler is amazing as Leonidas. And Xerces' look is mad.

Spoilers begin here.

We will blot out the sun.
Today, Spartians live!!!

I loved when they are assaulted by arrows and they hide under the shields and he launches a laugh and say you were right when you said we'll fight in the shadows. lol

And one of the best scenes is when Leonidas rises up after that arrow blast and removes the arrows on his shield with his spear. WILD!!!

Spoilers end here.

666.666.666/10

Heh.  300.  Everytime I think of that movie, I think of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLchmEGF9I

"Come on, Barbie, let's go party." lol

HAHAHAHA Oh yes man.

Normally the ads in films on TV annoy me but not since 2 weeks. Why???

Evil Dead 2013 TV Spot wrote:

There was something in the woods......We're gonna get you!!!

I can't even remember the other ones, Got that one stuck in my head until the movie starts back. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-01 00:03:21)

300 = AAaAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Always cry when he dies and says to his dying too buddy It's been an honor to have you as a friend.

And My Queen, my wife, my love and the following images are troublingly sad.

Sniiif...

Remember us... Remember why we gave our lifes. Woah.

YYYEEESSS!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-01 00:27:31)

Punisher: War Zone, I like Ray Stevenson as Punisher but just a terrible movie no where close to as good as the one with Thomas Jane

The Goonies.

MIRROR MASK [2005] rewatch
Man I dig this movie like a mad fool. Normal, Dave McKean and Neil Gaiman, the creators of my favorite comic EVER, the ass kicking Death so yeah, I couldn't do anything else than LOVE it utterly.
The story is fabulous but the best aside Stephanie's acting are the effects and images. Just totaly wonderfully even more beautiful than beautiful...
Brilliant even. I loved the birdmen with their falling beaks. And man, the Black Queen was amazing. Gina McKee is a great actress.
Yup very cool one this one is too.
666.666.666/10

Jackass Number 2
Jackass 3

Final sacrifice MST3K version.

A Clockwork Orange

Sound City

All rewatches.

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE II [2000]
I gotta sdmit that I truely HATE Tom Cruise. Never could stand him. But this one was still pretty nice. H3LL the lovely Thandie Newton saves it so do the other actors. Story is pretty nice and hearing the theme song makes me remember the old TV show. Cool.
7/10 Just for Thandie.

NEXT [2007]
Man unlike Cruise Nic Cage is one of my favorite actors EVER. Never saw a movie with him in it that I disliked. He rules. And in this one there's two hot as H3LL actresses that I just love crazily, the amazing Julianne Moore and the gorgeous Jessica Biel. And wow what a cool story it is. The best of the film is when he's on that hill and the car falls down over him. Just fantastic. And when he saves Julianne under cars also. Crazy movie.
666.666/10

^^^ I was never big on Cruise myself, but the one-two punch of Jerry Maguire and MI2 changed my mind.  I had a new respect for him after watching the MI2 making-of.  Dude did all his own stunts, and the bit where the knife comes to like an eighth of an inch short of his eye?  That wasn't CGI, that was real!  Dude's got balls as big as church bells. lol

^^^
Hahaha
He sure does. I respect him but I don't like him. Never will. There are people's faces you just can't freaking stand and he's one of those. Heh. Still does an awesome job though don't get me wrong.

Oh, from a personal perspective I agree.  I don't care much for him as a person; dude's a complete and total space cadet, nuttier than a Payday bar.  The trick is to watch his films without allowing his celebrity to intrude upon the actual performance.  It takes some doing because the guy's SO damned notorious for crazy shit that you can't help but think of it when you see him in a movie, but if you can separate the public persona from the actual work, he's actually a very, very good actor.

But again, it takes some doing to see that. hmm

See that's what I can't do.
I'll never consider him a good actor. I don't care about his crazy life aside that I'm jealous that he was married to the gorgeous Katie but still can't classify him as a good actor. I guess I'll need more doing for that. lol

Eh, that's how it goes.  I'll never be able to convince anyone that Tom Cruise is a good actor; no one will ever be able to convince me that Jaws is a good movie. lol