Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

ONCE UPON A TIME
Man that giant was awesome.

RED WIDOW
Radha finally found her kidnaped daughter. Was cool that the daughter decided to keep him alive. But Radha said You're dead for all of us now. Dead you hear me??? Now go away, go awaaay!!!

Wonder if they'll fix the coke boat.

Damn man it's good.

Well, I was watching the latest Walking Dead when the sound went all kablooey on me.  Whoever uploaded it didn't check it first; around the 42 minute mark the sound suddenly jumps back about seven minutes.  So I had to stop watching and am now redownloading.  Grr.

In the meantime I've also DLed the new Game of Thrones, so once TWD's done downloading (and hopefully this copy works) I'll be watching them back-to-back.

That's exactly why I wait more. They take the time much more to make good quality ones. A few days and that's when I get in the Cyber Matrix to search.

Game Of Thrones is freaking damn cool. Damn, Knights, Great Story, Acting, Cute Girls and Boobs. What more could you ask for. lol

How I Met Your Mother

REVOLUfreakingcoolTION

Man, they're about to get the power back. But the milicia doesn't like this. At all. Man, that chick knows how to use a crossbow like it's nuts.

I loved that in the town's library they had a HUGE section for Stephen King in front of which they spent lotsa time. Cool. big_smile

SMASH
Well tonight's episode performance was just awesome.

Mrs.Brown's boys.

Justified

NASHVILLE
Man what a great one that was tonight. Was cool to see the gorgeous Hayden undress. smile

Now watching Leno which had the awesome Rosario Dawson that I love and the will watch Fallon after. My 2 every night shows. Yes I'm hooked to them. smile

Family Guy
I usually watch it (at 11pm here on the East Coast) when there's nothing else on.

About to kick back and watch all my Wednesday night shows:

Arrow
Supernatural
Psych

And, of course, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Vice

Several episodes of Psych, season 2.

GRIMM
Always a very wild ride this show is. So was yesterday's.

ONCE UPON A TIME
Man, tonight's was amazing. Damn the Black Queen is definitely very EVIL!!! And I love her for that. big_smile

RED WIDOW
Holy H3LL Radha is just freaking MASTERFULLY amazing in this. And what a kick ass story this show has. Very, very cool. So is tonight's. The kid stealing Radha's gun and pointing it at the guy that stole his headphones was very cool. I'd give 'em back if I was him. lol

Derren Brown:  Apocalypse

Community

THE VOICE
Why??? Damn SHAKIRA is why, she's so damn cool. Always loved this girl. Funny and very wise. Saw a few interviews with her and she's amazing!!!

REVOLUTION
Man this one was wild. I loved that line Miles gave the kid and his reply:
If you fail me I'll mash up your boy's band face right in.
And he then goes:
What's a boy's band??? lol
Claire is definitely the crossbow queen, she rocks.
But I was mad that the damn captain killed the priest, he was cool. I like Esposito but his character in this is way too bad.
Can't wait to see what's next, what they left us with was announcing great stuff. Next monday and yep, I WILL BE THERE!!! big_smile

Watched the latest Doctor Who.  Was OK.  But has anyone else noticed there are lot more commercials this year?  2 years ago, there would be like 3 total commercials, now every 10 minutes there are 4-6 commercials each time.

Is this happened over in Britain, too?  That was one of the things I loved about the BBC shows, few commercials.

4-5 commercial for an hour is what they put now. And it sure make me wish I had these thingies where you can skip them like my mom has. That's why I enjoy going there to watch TV. Which doesn't happen enough sadly.

I wonder if stuff is getting cut out from the US version?

And we DVR basically anything we watch so we can skip through commercials later.  Except sports, kind of hard to get excited about a game when you already know the outcome.

Yes some stuff is obviously cut out. 4-5 X 3-4 minutes. Quite a bit actually.

Latest episodes of Bates Motel and The Following.

Damn I missed The Following. Argh. Ah well I'll find it somewhere.

The Following