Topic: Wrath Of The Crows

This looks freaking amazing and Debbie Rochon is in it so that makes me wanna see it even more. Check the main site here for more about it, they even have the trailer in there. Yup HM.ca RULES ALL!!!
http://www.horror-movies.ca/2013/03/new … the-crows/

And the poster is just damn way too freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Wrath-of-the-Crows-610x903.jpg

Re: Wrath Of The Crows

Read about this in Fango around this time last year; they did a nice spread on Debbie Rochon and she was boasting how proud she is of this flick.  I'm eager to check it out.  Rochon's a class act; far better than most of the flicks she does, but she enjoys working in the indie/low-budget arena so bless 'er.

^^^
Oh yes man, Debbie is THE Scream Queen!!!

Move over Elvira. lol

I've mentioned this before, and I'll mention it as often as I can because of its straight-up Cool Factor -- but the lovely Ms. Rochon had signed on to star in a script I wrote back in '06 called Wrath of God.  Brinke Stevens was also signed on.  But funding never came through, so, so much for that.

At any rate, Debbie was a dream to correspond with, loved the character I'd written for her and was eager to do it.  Pisses me off somethin' royal that it didn't come to fruition. hmm

Wow.
This looks kinda cool.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-04-01 18:19:42)

Damn that's really sad LoudLon. Still cool to hear that you had nice correspondance with her. I guess you don't have her number so I won't ask you for it. lol

MoonRaven, I was 100% sure you'd like this. Black birds RULE!!! smile

LoudLon wrote:

I've mentioned this before, and I'll mention it as often as I can because of its straight-up Cool Factor -- but the lovely Ms. Rochon had signed on to star in a script I wrote back in '06 called Wrath of God.  Brinke Stevens was also signed on.  But funding never came through, so, so much for that.

At any rate, Debbie was a dream to correspond with, loved the character I'd written for her and was eager to do it.  Pisses me off somethin' royal that it didn't come to fruition. hmm

Wow, what a bummer Lon. Have any of your scripts been turned into film?

Nope.  Sold one, optioned two, but nothing's been produced yet.

Damn, well good luck spreading the word, don't give up.

Ah, that project's long dead, bro.  I've moved on to other stuff now.  But I tend to keep Debbie in mind when writing female characters; I have specific actors in mind for every role I write, and most of the time they're against type.  As was the case with both Debbie and Brinke for Wrath of God.  If that flick had gone through, each role would have been a first for both, characters who are the opposite of the stuff they usually play.  I modeled Brinke's role after Holly Hunter in the movie Copycat, while Debbie's was that of a Christian housewife.  Totally against type for both.

I guess we have to get an HM based movie made. We have the principles needed all on this board!

No doubt, now we just need the money!

I'll be the animal handler.  big_smile

Oh great idea getken, we sure have the potential in here.

azathoth, of course and I'd be the soul sucking spell caster. lol