Topic: Evil Dead remake pushed back To Halloween (First Carrie and now This)

Evil Dead remake has been pushed back from its April  19  release to October 25. Also scheduled. 25th October head to head     Paranormal Activity 5 (2013)

http://i.123g.us/c/eapr_aprilfoolsday_happy/card/110716.gif

Ha,  Ha,.  you have been the Victim of BASSI FOOLED, Have great April/ Easter Monday/ Fools Day smile

Re: Evil Dead remake pushed back To Halloween (First Carrie and now This)

I'll admit for a second you had me there then today's date made it too obvious. Good one, though big_smile

http://postcards.cardvibes.com/img/cards/1858/330_446_monkey-well-done-txt.jpg

should have waited for a response  from one or two people Bassi then revealed it as a joke, would have been much more effective. smile

Come one, who didn't know this was the point of the thread when they read the title?

April Fools is why I usually stay away from the internet on this date. Not cause I get sucked into the bad joke, but cause I hate bad jokes.

I want some originality, like a news network breaking into programs going, "North Korea has launched 19 tactical nukes towards mainland US!" Then an hour later go, "AAHHH!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!"

But then you miss things like this-

https://59f21ade-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/You-been-rick-rowled.gif?attachauth=ANoY7crXdG_a_iEACkTaFV6VVBkkxfKjclkuN_dIykSjTgUZr8Yazd3aaAhpBQCKm1m1tkjVzu0MTyBRbS9b-7gnMAE9fVRssyucvZfb_pjAy7KPLYjrov4AmExTh5KtWAl7__YhcYfHeectwvoEuyKAxDGCi5V4bfj_8tsvJmFVhGcnk0VqCkaMPmlKOtO8g1VwkQkbdnD74-wOfarJvyT1XCGSAiTFFySWjM5GUAMdazUamFhdAbWs3O7XJdTArIx27MIk6lZ3xAAEkNVAqS-33D6t7d0O6w%3D%3D&attredirects=0

My first thought was "WHAT!?!"
For like a split second.
tongue

BASTARD!!!
Is all I can say. lol

Although haven't been missing anything about this. Just need more coffee. WAY MUCH MORE!!! Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-01 21:57:28)

Lol I knew it was an april fools but good one smile I still stand by the whicker coffin on the hot deals website is the best one i've seen this year. The best one ever was when the radio did a news story saying to get people to eat and drink their 5 a day they were going to put orange juice in the taps instead of fresh water or the time they wrote hollywood in big white letters on the local slag heap.

Twitter's and Google's ones were nice too. big_smile
Damn I love April Fools.
My friends don't though. I'm extremely mean. And EVIL of course. lol

I got fooled twice, damn you Internet! This one didn't really get me, but for a second I was like "Damn, how the hell have I missed this news?!" big_smile

Sidenote: Wolfie, cracking new avatar mate!

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I got fooled twice, damn you Internet! This one didn't really get me, but for a second I was like "Damn, how the hell have I missed this news?!" big_smile

Sidenote: Wolfie, cracking new avatar mate!

why thank you Beth! smile i try to find them wink