Re: Phantasm II

I can't wait for the new Blu-ray, either. I'll be buying it as soon as it's out.

You're lucky you saw it in theaters, must've been awesome to see.

And the details for the Blu-ray have been officially released:

- Audio Commentary with director/writer Don Coscarelli and actors Angus Scrimm and Reggie Banister
- “The Ball is Back!” Documentary – featuring new interviews with writer/director Don Coscarelli, actors Reggie Banister, Angus Scrimm, Paula Irvine, Samantha Phillips and more!
- Vintage Behind the Scenes footage: Makeup Effects
- Vintage Behind the Scenes footage: On the Set
- “The Gory Days with Greg Nicotero” Featurette
- Deleted Scenes from archival film elements from Don Coscarelli’s archive
- Additional Scenes – alternate takes and deleted gore footage from the workprint
- Original TV Spots
- Trailers for Phantasm , Phantasm II & Phantasm III
- Still Galleries (Behind the Scenes , Makeup Effects , Hollywood Premiere )
- Rare short film starring Rory Guy (aka Angus Scrimm) as Abraham Lincoln

A day one purchase for me for sure.

When Shout/Scream Factory announced those bonus features yesterday morning, I jumped for joy!  I can't wait to see all of them!  Day one as well for me.

No DVD here in Austria, why they bring the whole Bullshit out, and NOT the Classics like this

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

When Shout/Scream Factory announced those bonus features yesterday morning, I jumped for joy!  I can't wait to see all of them!  Day one as well for me.

I'll be sure to pre-order mine.

Just a reminder that the Phantasm II Blu-ray is being released later this month on the 26th. So excited, less than a month away now.

There's already some reviews for the P2 Blu-ray online and from the sound of it it's a packed disc. Can't wait. I'm sure more details will be released soon.

Did anyone else pick up the new release? I've checked out every special feature minus the commentary, great package so far. Loved seeing all the deleted scenes and making-of footage.

Now that I know it's out, I'll keep an eye open for it.

It's definitely well worth the purchase if you're a fan of the film. I don't think any fan will be let down by it.

What does the new DVD  for Phantasm II have for bonus features?

The Blu-ray has a bunch of stuff. Deleted scenes and workprint footage, a near 50-minute making-of, a commentary, behind-the-scenes footage, etc.

I was asking about the DVD. Not the stupid Blu Ray version

Well I'm not sure about the DVD since I don't own it, I own the Blu-ray version only.

Close to a whole year later, why not a little bump for Phantasm II fans big_smile Love this movie so much.