Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Got season one only on DVD but I rewatch it endlessly. smile

And yes, so do I...

resolved.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-06 07:56:10)

Ever since I heard the news that my Mom and her boyfriend are planning on getting married I'm just not used to the idea. All these sudden changes in my family keep going on and I really don't know how I feel entirely on all these changes. I just miss the times with my Mom and Dad despite how dysfunctional things were. hmm

^^
It would be odd if you just said, "Hey, all kinds of new stuff, no problem!"  Try getting married and see how long it takes to adjust, lol .  Don't over-work yourself by thinking ahead and freaking out, just let take it a step at a time.
Somewhere there is an analogy about icy water and jumping or slowly getting in and testicles, but I can't remember it.  And I'm not even sure if it applies here, but saying "icy water" and "testicles" in the same sentence made me chuckle.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-06 08:29:46)

^^^
Well said azathoth, weird but still. lol
Also glad not your finest hour has been resolved.

I over slept. But feel good anyways. Strange as normally it's not that way with too much sleep. Ahhh well gotta say that a bunch of Expresso mugs help. Hahaha

changeable

NEVERMIND
My husband came home adn we were going to see Evil Dead today
Guess we are seeing it tomorrow.
He sucks.
A lot.

^^^
A kick in the balls usually works good. lol

I was incapacitated for most of the day due to staying up and sitting through four movies last night. Now I'm going to be up all night...again. Hooray for irregular sleeping pattern!

^^^
That's how I live everyday. I rarely sleep at night. Vampires like me hate the sun so... lol

smile

I can't keep doing that though since I'm still job hunting. No way I'm working at night. I'm brown, instant robbery target.

In here everybody's a robbery target. But luckily it's only cars that gets robbed. Aside a few years ago, a 24 hours store got attacked and the girl was killed. And I knew the girl well, she was a good friend. Man, these stupid acts of free violence annoy me to no end.

RIP Sara I miss you.

Tears running down.
Yes, I'M UTTERLY EMOTIONAL, what can I do...

My condolences.

Thanks but it happened like 10 years ago so I'm over with it.
Just that sometimes thiking about lost people makes me cry. Weird though, it shouldn't as it's been a while but still does. Guess I'm much more human than I thought. lol

Sometimes they leave a bigger impact on you, much more than you thought they did.

Yup, exactly.
The one I've had the hardest time losing is my best friend that died like 3-4 years ago and I still don't know what killed him. Sebast was a guy way too cool that was coming here every friday each week to watch movies, drink and have fun. He had been doing that for years. And he just bought a house in a small village here for a ridiculous price. A beautiful house. He was a very talented carpenter so you can imagine what his house looked like. It was amazing.
His favorite song was Angel Of Death by Slayer so when he died, I did a little thing which I sent his parents with the song playing over my words. He's the one I miss the most of all the HUGE bunch I've lost.

Guess they weren't as good as me to fight the Grim Reaper. I always defeat the guy every time he tries. I'm way too strong for him. Been a while he hasn't tried though, guess he now is terrorized by me. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-06 19:22:13)

How old was he? Perhaps he had something he didn't know about?

I lost my sister when I was in the 6th grade and that was a hell of a black cloud hanging over me and my mother. January of 2001, she was here and by February of that same year she was gone. I usually dread Jan. 2nd and Feb. 14th because she's on my mind the entire day.

steeling myself up to do something i really don't want to do but unless it improves over the next couple of weeks i feel i should do it for the best for everyone involved.hope it doesn't come to it.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

How old was he? Perhaps he had something he didn't know about?

I lost my sister when I was in the 6th grade and that was a hell of a black cloud hanging over me and my mother. January of 2001, she was here and by February of that same year she was gone. I usually dread Jan. 2nd and Feb. 14th because she's on my mind the entire day.

I know he had a lot of problems with his back 'cause he had a bad bike accident, he was walking with a cane but I don't mind not knowing, it won't change a thing.

And yeah, I know how you feel about your sister. Happens to me too.
Guess the best way to go through that is just remembering the great fun moments.

I am...incredibly bored. Which is something that never, ever happens. Except for today.

I am so bored, that I decided to create a whole new Facebook alter ego (modeled off of Satan, of course), have my regular FB profile become "engaged" with my new alter ego, post the relationship status to my wall (so people can see what I'm up to), and then proclaimed that Satan and I were going to conquer the world and then settle down together and have a baby. After that, I tried to convince a friend that the relationship was serious and that I was gay. He believed me. Afterwards, I admitted that it was all a charade and that I was joking.

Not that that's all done, I'm bored again.
I should be doing homework, but instead I'll watch a boring movie.
Or sleep.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-04-06 21:29:52)

Dude, I was so bored last night I actually logged onto Skype and spent about fifty minutes or so posting song lyrics.  Laid me down some Slipknot, For Squirrels, Anthrax + Public Enemy, even did some Kelly Clarkson. lol

^^
At least he left out the part about talking to me, lol .

Man I wish Facebook would let me change my profille info. This site hates me, can't do shit in there, nothing works. I'd put Samara as my wife because she REALLY IS my wife. And it's NOT a charade and I'm NOT joking.

But I don't have to change or create a new profile for Satan, my profile pict tells it all. So the most of the freaking EVIL stuff I post on my wall. lol

Feeling tired and sad today.
Never ending nagging I swear.
Sometimes I wonder if he gets mad at me so much why does he bother talking to me...haha
He slept on the couch last night so I felt offended.
Today we argued about something stupid, hope we can get past this weird mood around each other...by next month please so we can enjoy our anniversary lol
We're going on a trip and I would rather it be fun then the way things are right now.
Sorry for being so whiny on this thing.

It's not whiney if it's true.  Feel free to vent as much as you like, you're among friends here. smile

My advice: tell dude to straighten up or ship out.  No way should you be having this kind of difficulty so early in your marriage.