Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Lon's kind of correct.  You shouldn't be having problems this early on, but also there is an adjustment period.
But if he's flying around all the time for work, it might be job stress.  At which point Lon's "shove it, bud" attitude comes into play. 
Home here <--- ---> job over there.  Leave your job shit on the other side of that bridge.

Oddly enough, Vampy came home and screamed at me for about 5 minutes about her job.  Once she was done, I said, "Hi."  She bursts out laughing because she didn't even say "hi" when she walked in.  Since I never stopped typing while she was ranting, she asked what I was doing.  Told her I was writing a gay Lord of the Rings and Star Trek mashup novel.  Got her laughing again.  big_smile

Hopefully thing with get better dear vomitdoll. And no worries to let it go in here, we're here for that. I guess. And yes, I agree with LoudLon. You shouldn't be having that much trouble in your marriage. If it keeps that way then is it really worth you feeling bad all the time???

Marry this guy instead:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/107428092/Evil_Demon_by_Tanya555.jpg

Hahahahaha

^^
I was going to make an oral sex joke, but then though better about the idea.

All of you are very right.
I just feel like I'm the one who does wrong since I'm made to feel that way
I think its work that's the problem he doesn't know when to leave it at work
You guys are the best thanks for making me feel better
Much love to you all <3

azathoth wrote:

I make oral sex better

Uh...

Ba-zinga!

Fell asleep at 8am and woke up at 1pm. Not liking the fact that I'm back in this sleeping pattern.

vomitdoll wrote:

All of you are very right.
I just feel like I'm the one who does wrong since I'm made to feel that way
I think its work that's the problem he doesn't know when to leave it at work
You guys are the best thanks for making me feel better
Much love to you all <3

Glad we could help put the smile where it belongs, in your face. smile

I'm feeling very good. More than always which is pretty damn freaking good. Made some cool nightmares that's probably why.

My cat is still in her horny thing but she sleeps in the closed bathroom so she doesn't bother me. The only way for me to make her stop meowing is to pet her. She's overly affectuous when like that. Too bad for her but I got other stuff to do. Like internet. lol

Hahaha

Annoyed.

While watching Evil Dead in the theatre there were a couple of ladies to my right that kept talking. Not wispering, but actually conversing. AND with all of the vast amounts of leg room in the seats a lady behind me STILL managed to kick me in the back. Seriously, I'm not a short guy (5'10") and my feet barely reached the seat in front of me.

So after I told the two talkers to shut the fuck up and stared down the bitch behind me my hubby decided I was the one who needed scolding when the movie ended. Really? REALLY?!

^^
Way to bring the strong monkey pimp hand!

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/12267589,width=190,height=190.png/i-keep-my-pimp-hand-strong-monkey_design.png

As for the hubby, a few well placed ice cubes while he's sleeping....

As for myself...  we'll revisit the issue in a few days.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-10 02:23:13)

I been Really Hungary right now, I just ate my dinner, I can't stop eating this week!

I'm with you on that one Bassi...this week is just uncontrollable grazing!!
SO bad...

Not to be rude, but I swear when I saw your picture Vomitdoll that you topless. It was just the colour of things mixing together. lol

Anyway, I'm good, going to buy some movies on Amazon. I have €50 to spend.

Haha! Oh no...maybe I should change it? I am definitely clothed!

Oh! What are you going to buy? I have a bunch of stuff I want to buy on there too but I just ordered a bunch of things from Storenvy!

This is really random but I think I fell in love with Courtney Stodden..............who am i?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx-0fJBThc

She's just so cute and honest...and adorable...and well enjoy the eye candy guys

Hahaha nah, you shouldn't change it if you like it! smile It was just the way I looked at it first, I caught on quickly enough. lol

Well, I might buy the original Piranha on blu-ray. But I also have a lot of other movies in my 'Saved for later' pile, like Hidden and Next Door. I might get Stitches too, and National Lampoon's Vacation Boxset! big_smile

National Lampoon rules so hard!!! Did you hear about the continuation of Vacation?
I don't know if it's for sure happening but it follows Rusty and his family carrying on teh Griswold family vacations...Ed Helms playing Rusty...I kind of hope it is real

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, really!? I didn't hear that...I love National Lampoon's though. Chevy Chase is one of my favorite actors, he is just brilliant.

Also, for you non-Irish people, here is something funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMazVkH72_w

(There is some swearing involved, nothing too bad though)

Hahaha! She is pissed.
tongue

I wish I was better at speaking Irish, never could get the hang of it.

vomitdoll wrote:

This is really random but I think I fell in love with Courtney Stodden..............who am i?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fx-0fJBThc

She's just so cute and honest...and adorable...and well enjoy the eye candy guys

Well thank you very much. I love this girl she is quite a bomb.

Thanks Grimm It's Friday. While I wait for the episode I'm watching Twilight Eclipse and I definitely like it. Not the first time I see it but been a while. Always loved the romance of this series. And man, KRISTEN STEWART!!!

Scavenger, Next Door is truely an amazing movie. I love it to Death!!!

Still grieving, goodbye Jack the Pumpkin King you were a wonderful friend and cat. He died yesterday on the couch, I buried him in the backyard. I miss him terribly.

^^
He won't forget you.  It's not only dogs that go to heaven.

http://dazedkitsune.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/i-is-love-you-always-please_text.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-13 12:02:39)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Still grieving, goodbye Jack the Pumpkin King you were a wonderful friend and cat. He died yesterday on the couch, I buried him in the backyard. I miss him terribly.

sorry to hear that Daph sad  as you know we lost Sparky in february so i know how you feel, especially when i'm on my own like now. love ya Daph xx