Re: The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Loved the finale! I really thought Rick and the gang had bailed, very smart of them! And how about Carl, not sure what to make of that situation...its getting good. And the governor, dudes crazy! I had a feeling a lot of bis people would end up abandoning him but I never saw that coming. I really thought we woould see Morgan again before the end of this season, wonder if we will ever see him again?

Best show on tv!

I've been meaning to watch this show.

You should, PG.  As Chainsaw accurately expressed it's the best show on TV, or at the very least one of the best.

That's exactly what I had in mind when you said it. lol

A classic one this scene.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-06 21:45:01)

I really enjoyed the finale and the entire season.  But now I am bummed that we have to wait till October for it to start again.

I didn't realize until this week that there was actually a collectors edition of the season ! Blu ray, so of course I had to buy it.  Now just waiting for the pre-order of season three with the zombie aquariums to hit the net.

Laurie Holden @Laurie_Holden
I love you ALL...your fan support, love and kindness has truly touched my heart. xo
8:34 PM Apr 7th

Thanks Laurie. I will miss you dear. smile

That brings a tear to my eye.

Yes. I cried like a little baby when she vanished from this world in the show. And that little tweet is touching.

She's really hot.  Underratedly so.

^^^
Definitely!!! And very cool from what I see on her Tweeter feed.

disappointed to see andrea & merle  go. i liked both of the characters/actors.
i am stoked that season 4 will be here in a matter of months, however!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BI-tsSaCcAAixr6.jpg:large

huge fan of post apocalyptic morbidity.   smile  ... and this is one of the very few shows that i'll plan other events around so I can catch it in primetime.

kXnPunk wrote:

Yes. I cried like a little baby when she vanished from this world in the show. And that little tweet is touching.

I kinda wish Andrea and Shane had got together and formed a duo, maybe even their own group! Shane was my all time favorite character from the show! They could have left the group together when they had the chance in Season 2. Maybe they could have returned towards the end of season 3 to help with The Governor! It wouldn't have worked out as well for show but just a crazy idea I had.

Last edited by MYERS4EVER (2013-09-20 05:21:09)

^^^
I freaking HAAATE this damn governor. I sure wish he'll be eaten alive and that they'll munch his brains in season 4. Can't stand the asshole.

A new web series to make it less painful to wait for S. 4. And it rocks!!!
http://www.sinfulcelluloid.com/2013/10/ … h-now.html

What is this "Walking Dead" show you all post about?  Sounds like a satirical soap opera about people stuck in a boring business world?  Is that it?  Why do you talk about it so much on a horror site?

Is it any good?  Any suspense or tension?

I don't know, just doesn't sound like something I'd get into.  Now, time to check out Vampire Diaries.

^^^
MWAHAHAHA lol