Re: Movies You Just Bought

I agree with you 100%
Best adaptation of a book in my opinion so good...I get really sad though

The Loved Ones - I was so excited to find it at my local video den brand new for $5! And the UNRATED version at that!

Ghost Dance (1980) on VHS Never seen this one.

Berserk (1965)
Hell In Normandy (1969)

Captain America The First Avenger
In Time

Blood & Roses (1960) ( European version in French with english Subtitles) never seen this film. will be a while before i see it but will get to see it.

kXnPunk wrote:

I love that flick, man.  My favorite superhero, my favorite superhero movie (well, after Watchmen, anyway).  That's Michael Brandon from the Dario Argento flick Four Eyes on Grey Velvet who sends Cap off on the war bonds tour. big_smile

I was thinking about buying a copy of Jaws for Lon.

Oh, thank God.  I'm almost out of toilet paper.
big_smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

The Loved Ones - I was so excited to find it at my local video den brand new for $5! And the UNRATED version at that!

Ghost Dance (1980) on VHS Never seen this one.

Damn, thats a good find. Both of them.

Well this clearly doesn't count as a movie, but I just pre-ordered this from Amazon

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/floridapossum/season3.jpg

That shit is awesome!!!!
OMG I want it!!!!

Stitches..Had to have this and for only $10 at walmart

floridapossum wrote:

Well this clearly doesn't count as a movie, but I just pre-ordered this from Amazon

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll30/floridapossum/season3.jpg

Good that ya pre-ordered it, the season 2 zombie head is now selling on amazon and ebay for around $200!!!

LoudLon wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

I love that flick, man.  My favorite superhero, my favorite superhero movie (well, after Watchmen, anyway).

Yeah I love Cap, maybe not my favourite superhero, but from Marvel's lineup he is (or at least tied with Wolvie). Much more of a DC fan myself though. The First Avenger was a great flick, I know some people complained, screw them. I like how it was mostly inspired by Brubaker's work on CA, plus Winter Soldier is the next one, and that is an awesome story arc, again done by Ed Brubaker.

OMG!  The empty head is up to $122 with a day left to go, and no dvd's.  LOL

Maybe I'll be a few of the S3

Theli wrote:
LoudLon wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

I love that flick, man.  My favorite superhero, my favorite superhero movie (well, after Watchmen, anyway).

Yeah I love Cap, maybe not my favourite superhero, but from Marvel's lineup he is (or at least tied with Wolvie). Much more of a DC fan myself though. The First Avenger was a great flick, I know some people complained, screw them. I like how it was mostly inspired by Brubaker's work on CA, plus Winter Soldier is the next one, and that is an awesome story arc, again done by Ed Brubaker.

I wouldn't say he's my favorite, far from that, Spidey and Iron Man I like much more but I still like him pretty much. Can't wait to see it, never saw it.

Okay, I've bought 3 of the Limited Edition S3 The Walking Dead aquariums.  Seeing how the cost is already skyrocketing.  I'll hold on to two and then re-sell them on ebay when their value increases.

Deathdream
Contamination
Incident on and off a Mountain Road

Deathdream is great.

Evil Dead 2 picked it up for $8 at HMV

President's Day
Witch's Brew

What's that sucking sound?
*slurp* *slurp*
Sounds like a leeche...

La Horde and The Grudge 3 both for $3 at a local store

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 on DVD
Friday the 13th (1980)  on Bluray

I just bought Escape From New York and Eraserhead both on Blu-ray, and Showgirls. Yes, I actually do like that movie...but it's in the 'so bad it's enjoyable' category. lol