Topic: Elysium

Man I'm sooo waiting for this one and the trailer that got out today is fabulous. It's done by the director behind District 9, Neill Blomkamp and features Damon, Ficthner and I'm surprised but happy that my Jodie Foster is in it too. Probably the last thing she'll do.

Check it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzilnRyMWE8

Re: Elysium

This looks awesome..With Matt Damon and Jodie Foster i'm sold

hostel2006 wrote:

This looks awesome..With Matt Damon and Jodie Foster i'm sold

By now, has been out for ages-even in cheap, discount bins.  Am kinda looking forward to seeing it at a discount soonest.

I actually have this on my expansion drive (for a couple months now) but have yet to watch it.  Every time I think I'll go ahead and give it a go, some other movie diverts my attention.  But I'll get to it sooner or later.

^^^
Last time we ever see my Jodie and boy is she great in this. One H3LL of a last performance!!! big_smile

You watch this yet Lon?

I was very surprised that I enjoyed it so much...In fact I liked it so much im kicking myself for not picking up the  bluray steelbook when I had the chance.

^^^
Got the DVD just as soon as it got out. smile

I'm pretty neutral on this one. Didn't resonate with me much.

^ Thats pretty much how I felt about it. Didn't hate but didn't really like it either. It def. has some awesome visuals though.

Add it to my favorite sci.-fi list.  Flawed and falls apart near the end, but still recommended.