Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

Well I won't even try then... lol
But it's VERY good.

Willard (1971)

I am huge fan animals attack people in the movies, From Good old From The Birds to Cujo, even the really b movie like Black Sheep.

I was not sure what I expected from this movie but I did not expected it to be a slow as it was.

This is very slow moving movie, for most of the movie we see Willard who just turned 27 year old, Having one of those bad day,s seem to get worse as weeks go on,

He got no Friends and He boss bullies him and never raisers and He mum is fallen sick and calling help , when he get home and soon passes , leaving not money and then ends up loses the house

The only spare time he get he hanger out new little Friends in Garden,

I did expect Horror movie but This is not Horror movie at all, Nothinkg was scary or creepy or was that gory or Bloody either.

With all these nasty stuff happening and get closer to rat he really start to lose in mind in some scene.

I was really gutted that there was only one attack scenes in this movie, it was over a little to quick.

The acting was really good from the whole cast

5 out of 10 EDIT I now give 7 out of 10

I going to see Ben (1972)  then the remake!

Last edited by BASSI (2013-04-07 14:56:38)

Ben (1972)

This movie start of showing the last few moment of Willard (1971) and he see Willard been attacked by this Rats.

Ben the leading of the Rats who are seeing the Police and reports taking the body out of the house.

A Crowd gathers outside to see what the fuse his, then movie on to this Family a little Boy called Danny who as heart Condition.

Soon becomes Friends with Ben, as that He only Friends, The most of the movie he keep safe from poilce and everyone.

This movie did have a lot more action in this movie, as Rats this terrorizes most of the City.

There a lot of attack in this movie, (As it was PG movie) The attack scenes were not gory or bloody but I found them decent enough for the time.

I really liked the Warm Connections with Danny and Ben, It very nice, I was rooting for Ben for most of the movie (He A Legend  )

One thing I didn't like about this movie, the Tunnle scene was bit too long, you could tell some of effect were a bit strange. When burning Rats, as the fire goes some parts of Rats , Thankfully they showed rats on fire , looks fire is over the rats in way. (If that make sense)

I liked the ending of the moving ever movie, I got About that Michael Jackson Ben song , Which Starts in the last scenes in the movie to make it more moving to Sad/Happy scenes, it fits in perfectly.

The acting for this movie was really good from Cast!

8 out of 10 really good movie

Last edited by BASSI (2013-04-07 14:56:13)

GI Joe: Retaliation (2013)

If you love action then this movie delivers it. It's got the 2 great action stars The Rock and Bruce Willis and they make a kickass duo. I never really watched the GI Joe cartoon as a kid, but I just might give it a watch. Fun movie.

Jurassic Park 3D

END OF DAYS [1999]
Man, I love this one. Schwartzie has got some great lines in it. Like I don't need faith, I've got a 9mm Glock. lol
Everybody is great, damn, Gabriel Byrne and Robin Tunney deliver in this and the story is pretty good too. Cool effects too.
9/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-07 19:11:33)

I randomly watched some Rocky movie
Not sure what one it was though...

If he fought Apollo Creed to a standstill, it was part 1.

If he fought Apollo Creed and won, it was part 2.

If he fought Clubber Lang, it was Part 3.

If he fought Ivan Drago, it was Part 4.

If he fought Tommy Gunn, it was part 5.

If he came out of retirement to fight the current champion, it was part 6.

oh my gosh...uh...he fought Dolph Lundgren
Haha!
I was half ass watching it while Skyping with my sister smile

Rocky 4.  It's not the best Rocky movie, but it's my favorite Rocky movie.  My sisters and I saw that in the theater.  I was 13 or 14 at the time.  When Apollo died, all three of us bawled like babies. lol

The Amazing Spider-man

Just saw To the Wonder. Critics keep hounding Terrence Malick to stop being such a contrary, visual genius and go back to making traditional films already, but he simply refuses. This one was like an obscure, somewhat psychic-ly healthier Badlands. If you can handle lines of dialogue like "the earth's shadow on the atmosphere", "an avalanche of tenderness", close-ups of pale blue and pale purple stained glass windows, and uprooted Parisians who do things like play keyboard in sunbeams and flick lamp switches on and off over and over again, this is the movie for you! This flick is being mocked by journalists (one of whom had the audacity to compare it to a De Beers commercial) and jaded film festival audience members who thought they were making fun of something but were probably unknowingly laughing in self defense from being emotionally incapable of experiencing undiluted cinematic beauty, but I think To the Wonder displays a great romantic realism.

Last edited by PostGhost (2013-04-13 03:43:43)

Bourne Legacy

THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELLING PANTS [2005]
I have the second one but I've never seen this one before and let me tell you, I'm gonna grab the DVD for sure. What a great film. I love these teenage comedies. And man, what a freaking amazing cast. H3LL seeing Amber Tamblyn, Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera together in the same flick was total eye candy. Wow these girls are too cute.
Very cool story and nice cinematography.
666/10

BREACH [2007]
Chris Cooper plays Hanssen a suposed spy working at the FBI and Ryan Phillippe plays O'Neil a newbie that Laura Linney sends him on a mission to spy the one that finally is the best spy the world has ever known. Was extremely glad to see our Quebec's Caroline Davernhas play O'Neil's wife.
It is based on a true story. In fact, Hanssen is still in a jail in the States and is in an isolated cell 23/24.

I'm a huge fan of Laura. Also like Ryan a damn lot. And Cooper has always been excellent so in this type of movie it was a perfect mix of actors. The relation O'Neil's got with him is weird. VERY weird and Ryan delivers a wonderful performance trying to snap him. Yup great film for fans of inside the FBI and spy stuff.
666/10

State of Play (2009).  Watched the original BBC series earlier yesterday and remembered hearing about a movie of the same title from a few years back.  Looked it up -- yep, an American film adaptation of the series.

Good film but the series was better.

Garden State

JJ wrote:

Jurassic Park 3D

How was the 3D,  UK are getting in  June I think!

JJ wrote:

Garden State

That movie is pretty amazing. Natalie Portman delivers an incredible performance as she always does. She's awesome.

Dredd

BASSI wrote:
JJ wrote:

Jurassic Park 3D

How was the 3D,  UK are getting in  June I think!

It was really well done actually, I usually hate 3d but this looked really good!

kXnPunk wrote:
JJ wrote:

Garden State

That movie is pretty amazing. Natalie Portman delivers an incredible performance as she always does. She's awesome.

That is very true, one of my friends made me watch it and it was really good.

I watched Scary Movie 5 tonight just horrible

^^^
Yes awesome for a first one by Zach Braff who also delivering a good acting performance in it too.

I don't care for Scary Movie 5 they're ALL that way. But THIS one has Lindsay TOO SEXY Lohan with is my fantasm so I'm sure it'll at least be freaking eye candy. lol

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM [1987]
Man in this one Robin Williams is just freaking BRILLIANT. What a great actor this guy is. And a very hilarious and extremely touching story. When he meets the convoy and starts joking with the soldiers, fantastic.
A really awesome classic. If you still haven't watched it yet, what the H3LL are you waiting for??? lol
666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-15 00:31:04)

JOHN CARTER [2012] rewatch
I enjoyed this one even more than the first time. Taylor Kitch is amazing and Lynn Collins, well, she extremely beautiful and was great in the princess role. William Dafoe is also in there. That is based on what Burroughs wrote which is just incredible Sci-Fi. And man, what a cool setting, Mars and a war between some extremely cool looking aliens and some human like ones. But the best of it aside the kick ass fights was the fabulous and gorgeous sets designs. Great FX and lot of cool action.

But the best of it all is definitely the Marsian dog. He was too freaking much. Funny as mad. lol
10/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-15 06:11:50)

Taken 2