Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Argh, my condolences thedeadshallrule must be so painful to lose a friend like that. RIP Jack.

The only pet I've lost in my life are 2 ferrets I had. They are very weak with colds and that's what the 2 of them died of. I was devastated, these guys were so damn great fun.

But hey, time heals all. So best of luck going through that.

Got to see the munchkins today.  smile
Noah even gave me some of his chocolate cake dessert, because "Uncle Bryan cut up my meatballs for me!"  Who's the awesome uncle?  That's right.  big_smile

^^^
So cool to be an uncle. smile

But I wanna be a dad. Yeah I know, not responsible enough for that. But who cares about responsibility??? Hahaha

Always feeling extremely great on SINday mornings. Normal, spend the whole damn night watching awesome flicks on TV and lemme tell you I have a freaking HUUUGE smile on the face right now. YAY!!!

Saturday Night Movie Fever.

Oh no I got the song stuck in my head now. Help me!!! lol

^^
"Baby monkey, baby monkey, riding on a pig baby monkey.  Baby monkey, baby monkey, backwards on a pig baby monkey."

Oh, and you like cats....

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-14 05:11:40)

^^^
That baby monkey song is even worst than Night Fever. lol
And the cats are definitely EPIC!!!

Now I can go to bed in all Serenity. What a ship. I'll dream of it. Haunted. Full of Demons and Succubi. Oh man, Kaylee and River possessed. I'll sleep very good lemme tell you. Hahaha

And thanks for your help. big_smile

Pissed off that one of the set up dudes took the weekend off 'sick'
He takes practically every weekend off.
When that happens the bf helps with the set ups.
But he was hired as a CLEANER.
And he was supposed to help me clean up so that the space was ready for a brunch.
He ended up helping me after helping the other set up guy. And by then, most of it was done cause I was speeding through it. Plus there was still the actual gallery to clean (which is the bf job) and I had the office to do. But we helped each other out in the end and I'm home now.
But it was shitty cause I'm actually sick.
And i don't believe for a second that the guy is actually sick.

^^^
You should kill him. Nobody will miss him as he's never there. lol

I just got up so that's quite something. Hahaha
And tonight is SINday which shows me 2 of my favorite TV show, the great Once Upon A Time AND the freaking amazing Radha Mitchell in the way too great Red Widow. Can't wait.

^^
Once Upon a Time is a recap episode with some producers' interviews.  Sorry.

^^^
That's what I see now. Nothing to be sorry about, I enjoy that kinda stuff a damn lot. Like H3LL even. lol

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3868985856/hBFE96F14/

^^^
MWAHAHAHAHA
Lucky my cat doesn't like coffee. I wouldn't want her cuteness to become that. lol

A tad tired (stupid cold) and a bit anxious- have 2 state civil exams in about 4 hours.  Then 2 more tomorrow.  Between 8 to 12 hours of taking tests in 2 days, sigh.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/butstill_zps2d5bf4d7.gif

^^^
Hahahaha

Good luck to you monkey. Hopefully you won't do like LoudLon's gif.

Another low sugar attack for me last night so I'm tired.
Bah, back to bed right after my morning show.

^
A monkey's only weakness is during a full moon in conjunction with poo-flinging at Uranus.

^^^
Mwahahaha Lucky Moon's only at 30.7%. I won't say anything about Uranus. lol

My dog Sam died today. I'm very shocked and upset because he was my little buddy. He was getting old and very sick and he couldn't walk or eat, and he died in his sleep. I was at 5 in the morning crying and buried him in my yard. I'm still in a huge shock and I really miss him.

Sorry Tri.  He's now chillin' with my dogs up in Doggy Heaven to some quality Uwe Boll films.

http://newyorkette.com/wp-content/doggy_heaven_450.jpg

My best wishes to you my friend. It hurts like mad losing a pet friend.
And yeah, like azathoth said.

RIP Sam may you continue watching over Tripod from your new dimesion.

Crazy lately how everybody loses their pet buddies. hmm

•••[Lanlord rant ON]•••

Fucker came today and he asked me to take off all my posters and get rid of my computers.away. To which I replied no way are you fucking insane man??? What the H3LL, that's my life on the walls, every little piece that's on is. He says when people come here to visit [2 of them yet] they back off instantly.

He says I took the selling banner off. Like if I was the cause. I told him look, there is 5 apartments in the house, it's NOT just because of me, can't fucking be. Asshole.

And I remember having very cool conversations with the visitors, they were all young and one couple came with a kid that just freaking loved my bird and cat, he spent the whole time he was here petting Sweet.

So yeah, the idiot can just go to fucking H3LL!!!

•••[Lanlord rant OFF]•••

Luckily, I watched a few episodes of Game Of Thrones and the smile came back... big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-19 11:59:47)

Tripod wrote:

My dog Sam died today. I'm very shocked and upset because he was my little buddy. He was getting old and very sick and he couldn't walk or eat, and he died in his sleep. I was at 5 in the morning crying and buried him in my yard. I'm still in a huge shock and I really miss him.

Major bummer. Sorry to hear. I know how that goes.

kXnPunk wrote:

My best wishes to you my friend. It hurts like mad losing a pet friend.
And yeah, like azathoth said.

RIP Sam may you continue watching over Tripod from your new dimesion.

Crazy lately how everybody loses their pet buddies. hmm

•••[Lanlord rant ON]•••

Fucker came today and he asked me to take off all my posters and get rid of my computers.away. To which I replied no way are you fucking insane man??? What the H3LL, that's my life on the walls, every little piece that's on is. He says when people come here to visit [2 of them yet] they back off instantly.

He says I took the selling banner off. Like if I was the cause. I told him look, there is 5 apartments in the house, it's NOT just because of me, can't fucking be. Asshole.

And I remember having very cool conversations with the visitors, they were all young and one couple came with a kid that just freaking loved my bird and cat, he spent the whole time he was here petting Sweet.

So yeah, the idiot can just go to fucking H3LL!!!

•••[Lanlord rant OFF]•••

Luckily, I watched a few episodes of Game Of Thrones and the smile came back... big_smile

I sold my house without having to take down any posters or pack away any movies.  My agent said to leave them up.  But I had everything in the basement family room.

Yeah, anyways when I leave I take 'em with me of course so he'll just have to repaint. Ahhh some don't just get it. lol

The sun is out and the snow is gone (again). This makes me happy.

And it better stay that way, dammit. I'm through with winter!

Yeah same here, made me smile all day long. Damn, 25°C we had today so when I went to the grocery, girls were in Tank Tops and sexy mini-skirts which made me VERY, VERY, VERY happy. And good flicks back here and shows now on TV so yep. I'm having lotsa damn fun. Yay for SINday YAY!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-05 18:56:40)

Last night I saw  a man in a mini skirt standing in front of Walmart when I was leaving the store. I swear everytime I step foot in that store weird shit happens