Topic: Looking for 2 titles from the 80's PLZ HELP!!

I am a horror movie Freak and i need to find 2 movies. FIRST MOVIE is from the 80's and it is about a women who has some kind of demon, incubus etc. inside her. She goes to see a shrink throughout the movie to discuss her problems. She has a maid and the maid can tell something is wrong with her. I believe she is married. Some of these clues but be a bit off, i can barely remember the film. I can't find it on any 80's list and i have really been looking. It is not incubus, mausoleum, one dark night.

The second movie is also from the 80's and it is about a guy maybe 19 who goes to hard rock shows, lots of music in the movie, dark club scenes, hair bands. It is NOT

Re: Looking for 2 titles from the 80's PLZ HELP!!

Ah, the dreaded cutting off of the post bug.

The first one sounds familiar.  I'll ruminate on it.
Hopefully you come back and finish the description on the 2nd movie.

I hate that bug, makes it look like the comment system has killed the member.

Not an exact match but the first  sounds somewhat similar to 'Rejuvenatrix':
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095971/

The second film you're looking for is definitely 'Saturday Night Fever'! lol

The first one sound like The Unborn (1991)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103157/plo … _=tt_ov_pl

The second, 
I say it could be Hard Rock Zombies (1985)

Last edited by BASSI (2013-04-17 13:50:11)

I'll throw one out for the second one, how about Black Roses or Rock N' Roll Nightmare?

Last edited by Theli (2013-04-17 14:11:27)

I wish he/she would come back to let us know if any of the guesses are correct.  I keep stats on this type of stuff.

Is the second one possibly Trick or treat with Gene Simons?

I wish most people didn't just show up for one post and bugger off, if you are such a horror movie fan stay around and enjoy the community. Learn something, share something. On the other hand I like guessing these movies and finding out about movies I hadn't heard of.

Sorry guys, I had no idea it would chop my post, first everyone is wrong so far and as for the 2nd movie the end of my post listed all the movies it is not, Trick r Treat, Rock n Roll nightmare, black roses, terror on tour , rocktober blood, new years evil. Like I said u will have to be a badass to get these. That's what makes this fun for real horror fans, I luv guessing too..

I have searched lists that say they contain all the horror movies from 80-89 and nothing, the 1st movie is good quality, maybe in theatres but the 2nd is surely a B-movie. Happy guessing.. Meanwhile my soul is tortured. Jus kidding...
kinda..

A belated welcome by the way. smile

This may or may not be right movie you are looking for but it sure is cheesy fun anyway...Shock Em Dead

Shock Em Dead Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg7mprld8Y&sns=tw

thx hellrat and nice try dirtygirl but no dice. Yes, very chezzzzy. If u r in the mood for something that is fun to watch, 80's of course and chezzy but tries to be real, watch "The Mutilator"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF373pGMwVs

Hey Lon, any ideas here?

Not really.  At first I thought the first movie may have been Baby Blood / Evil Within, but the chick wasn't married and didn't have a maid.

I got nothing on the second one until the OP provides more details.  Kids into heavy metal music could be Trick or Treat, Black Roses or a number of othre 80s genre flicks which cashed in on the then-popular glam metal scene. hmm

Maybe we're looking at a HBO/anthology series/TV movie type thing for the 1st one? 
Agree on the 2nd one- he said he's ran through lists of movies, so I don't even know how to start on it.  Watch it turn out to be KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park. lol

^Oh man that movie is priceless.

joshua wrote:

thx hellrat and nice try dirtygirl but no dice. Yes, very chezzzzy. If u r in the mood for something that is fun to watch, 80's of course and chezzy but tries to be real, watch "The Mutilator"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF373pGMwVs

Yes mutilator is a fun 80s movie.  I have a Dvdr of it.  I wonder if its out on DVD yet?

You know what I truely love about these I search a movie threads???
There's so much good suggestions, some I've seen but still need a rewatch like The Unborn and others I haven't which makes me search for them. Yup, very cool. Bring more threads like this, I'm ready. lol

Like I said people, the entity that gets either 1 of these is a horror GOD! U have to remember guys if I had more facts I could find it on google easy. Sometimes I just put in half a plot to try to find an old title and BAM google has it, amazing. But these 2 r off the beaten path, way off! The first will be way easier, it was high quality but the 2nd low budget as hell.

I know I will find them at some point, I will post a link, I'm sure most will enjoy both. I draw for a few hrs every week and I only draw while watching horror movies and when I need to see something I go hard till I have it on dvd. It's an addiction that I'm sure most of u know about...

Maybe through 20 questions we can figure this out...
If you can recall, where were each of the movies made? Or at least let us know if it's foreign language with subs or dubs.

HM has failed in only 2 cases of "what is..." since I joined.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-19 14:24:11)

was the second one from the t v series